USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I must admit I laughed and snorted at Kanye when he said ''imma gonna run in 2024'' thinking he was deluded and wouldnt get near either partys platform

But unfortunately I think we are truly headed that way

Cant wait for PM Grant Denyer and Opposition Leader Larry Emdur
Kanye or Trump for who would be the worse US president ‘‘tis a genuine brain teaser.

Joe doesn't struggle with language....thats a complete blue maga spin. He is declining. I agree re: trump

He obviously struggles with language. He always has. He knew pretty quickly when he called Zelensky the wrong thing, same with Harris. When he spoke on foreign policy he was clearly very aware of what was going on.

Yes, he’s in decline and we shouldn’t be watching a country of 300 million put either of these candidates up.

He’s not however like Trump who goes off in to fantasy land for extended periods of time, with no awareness of it.

He obviously struggles with language. He always has. He knew pretty quickly when he called Zelensky the wrong thing, same with Harris. When he spoke on foreign policy he was clearly very aware of what was going on.

Yes, he’s in decline and we shouldn’t be watching a country of 300 million put either of these candidates up.

He’s not however like Trump who goes off in to fantasy land for extended periods of time, with no awareness of it.

Blue Maga right here

Joe doesn't struggle with language....thats a complete blue maga spin. He is declining. I agree re: trump
I watched some old interview clips of him recently, one from about 4 years ago and the other 8. Didn't seem to struggle with it then.

How long have you been a ballistics expert? Is there much work in that field in Australia.

I'd love to know how you got into your field.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/ar-15-damage-to-human-body/

A single bullet lands with a shock wave intense enough to blow apart a skull and demolish vital organs. The impact is even more acute on the compact body of a small child.

“It literally can pulverize bones, it can shatter your liver and it can provide this blast effect,” said Joseph Sakran, a gunshot survivor who advocates for gun violence prevention and a trauma surgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

During surgery on people shot with high-velocity rounds, he said, body tissue “literally just crumbled into your hands.”

She'll be right.

0b72cd5317bc55802ca8ad3caf719ca3

You would have to be a next level moron to think he's been struck in the ear by an AR-15 round.

God had his work cut out saving the family behind the poor guy that got killed, by telling the guy that got killed to protect his family? Not everyone can be saved.
If you talk about God being out and about and performing miracles, he's not alone.
He has competition.
Satan turned the bullet.

1721397270139.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bill Clinton’s two term presidency ended more than 23 years ago and yet he is, even now, younger than both Trump and Biden.

That says all you need to know about the rut American politics is in.
We're slowly heading that way

We've moved from 40s to 50s to approaching 60s

There's a slow ageing happening here, clearly not where America is at but the trend is upwards

Not surprising at all.
I'm actually on the road in the States this month. I clicked through the channels this week, caught a snippet of the convention and get going. What I saw was 1) Cruz saying "literally an invasion", and someone else "importing illegal voters".
FFS This kind of shit is their policy platform.
1776 and the re-writing of the Constitution.
When questioned about it, well it's all about entertainment.
Until it all becomes real.

We're slowly heading that way

We've moved from 40s to 50s to approaching 60s

There's a slow ageing happening here, clearly not where America is at but the trend is upwards

I don't really think there is a trend yet. It seems low 50s give or take ~5 years has been the trend for a long time. you could say that our two oldest PMs came out of the last 3, but its not really by much or trend worthy.

Whitlam - 56
Fraiser - 45
Hawke - 53
Keating - 47
Howard - 56
Rudd - 50
Gillard - 48
Abbott - 55
Turnbull - 60
Morrison - 50
Albanese - 59

(Dutton could be 54)