USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course he wore what was likely an unnecessarily large/obvious wound dressing to play it up. That doesn't mean he instructed an imbalanced 20yo to shoot at him. Pretty sure you're trolling, which tends to lead to threadbans in my experience... shape up m8!
I've read the Conspiracy thread for years.
Instructing an unbalanced 20yo to shoot at a presidential candidate is pretty sane compared to what I've read over the years on that board.

Do even you know if you are being sarcastic with these weird posts questioning whether the bullet hit trump or not?

No one cares.

I tend to skim by posts relating to bullet actually hitting him or just being glass or whatever.

Like I don’t care, the whole incident doesn’t look to be moving the needle his way at all via polling released anyway.

'' I have the best surgeons the best doctors you know I studied medicine once and I could have been the top surgeon in NY - the bes srgns bzzt yes surgeons the best in the world because thats what money can buy

no scars because I am the best healer ever - I had a grenade injury in Vietnam I brushed off and it healed within ( wait for it )

two weeks ''
Bugger someone beat me to it

1721521132840.png

I fluctuate on Maher, but he nailed it here.

I find him a smug bothsidesist, who panders too much to conservatives, and is also awful on the issue of Israel and the Middle East, and total Islamophobe.

But he is bang on here, and also bang on about the existential threat of Trump. Doesn’t mean we all live happily ever after if he is defeated, but it would weaken the MAGA movement significantly without their dear cult leader.

Also Biden won’t win, and considering all democrats down ballot are polling better than Biden that tells you all you need to know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truman, LBJ and Coolidge (all similar vice paths and tenures) had all pulled out of re-election much earlier (only in Coolidge’s case did his side win). I wonder when was the last time a full* first termer who actually won into office pulled out? Rutherford Hayes in 1980 is the closest recent answer, he pledged in 1876 to only serve the one term and kept his word, didn’t run for re-election (likewise Buchanan and Polk). The following term, Arthur didn’t officially pull out in 1884 in another vice situation, but wasn’t set on winning nomination and wouldn’t have survived a full term anyway (Coolidge & LBJ also both passed a term later circa Inauguration). Polk would appear the last case of a single term President whose party won into office and then incumbent didn’t make Election Day (and he passed a few months later anyway).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back