USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

The end of the world was forecast.
By who?
WWIII was a given.
Who said that?

None of the doomsday stuff happened except their team lost. I understand the team losing part as 1996 loss to North took me 10 years to get over.

You're disingenuously taking various asides and obviously hyperbolic comments - like "wouldn't trust him with the nuclear codes", "we're ****ed", stuff like that, and pretending that ALL of the people you don't agree with - "their team" - said that the world would literally end with Trump.

You do this for to make trole.

When called on it you play innocent.

Just shrug and own up to it. You might make friends.

I assume it's because conservatives have been called cookers and nut jobs for a period that they didn't feel like speaking up. It's got to the point of ridiculous now they are happy to start talking again maybe or more people are starting to come around to being conservative.

The amount of hysteria in AUS about Trump is absolutely laughable considering it has little effect on them.
Quite a few Homer Simpson'd back into the hedge in wake of the 2020 election, on this board anyway. Some a little after, subsequent to some unhinged ranting about stolen elections when their various hare-brained predictions about it didn't come to pass.

Now with Trump in the box seat they probably feel a bit more emboldened to stick their heads up again. Wouldn't be surprised if a few of the newer ones who've popped up are new alias' for old users.

unhinged ranting about stolen elections when their various hare-brained predictions about it didn't come to pass
Those were my favourite peeps. Just massive conspiracy theorists baking the crumbs and looking like idiots.

By who?

Who said that?

You're disingenuously taking various asides and obviously hyperbolic comments - like "wouldn't trust him with the nuclear codes", "we're ****ed", stuff like that, and pretending that ALL of the people you don't agree with - "their team" - said that the world would literally end with Trump.

You do this for to make trole.

When called on it you play innocent.

Just shrug and own up to it. You might make friends.

I'm not going back through the threads to quote old posts. That is creepy.

You know posters were referring to trump starting WWIII. It will be said again.

So when posters say they wouldn't trust him with the nuclear codes or he will start WWIII, it is just hyperbole and they don't mean it? That's sorted that out.

Make friends? That is real creepy.

You know posters were referring to trump starting WWIII. It will be said again.
Yes I am sure some people gave him a good chance at making it happen. It still could.

But that's not "WWIII is a given".

You're taking, as I said, hyperbole and pretending it was a universally agreed upon belief, so that you can bash people over the head with it and troll.

Don't think the bolded claim can reasonably be made considering his unconditional support of the genocide in Gaza. A big factor as to why he was so down in polling even before the debate.
I’m talking in line more of their actual population than world wide which they don’t have much control over

Regarding Woman rights , LGTB et al

This is just insane dribble. I remember all the talk if Trump won the first time it would be like NAzi Germany it was nothing like. I can't believe people would even compare that.

What are all these rights you say Trump took away from people?

The Shit show globally under Trump? This has happened all under Biden as world leaders see him/USA weak under the Biden Administration. How much has the Ukraine fleeced the US for? The middle east is far worse under Biiden. And Africa (I know no one cares about it as it's Christians getting murdered) is in a terrible place.
You don’t think the republicans rolling back Roe and attacking LGTB rights isn’t something to be of a concern about

Alright keep your head in the sand ..just read project 2025 to see what other rights that they want to strip back let alone the democratic voting rights that’s they are restricting in the red states alone and this is not all hypothetical this is happening right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So when posters say they wouldn't trust him with the nuclear codes

I wouldn't. He's selfish and impulsive. Fortunately he doesn't actually have nuclear codes or a big red button.

Like most other elements of Government there's checks and balances, processes and people in place that actually execute a directive. These are what mostly kept the joint running during his Presidency while he golfed, and kept a lid on him actually doing too many of the stupid things he said.

He's already flagged that this time around he'll plan to replace most of the heads of organisations with Trump loyalists. Those who've kissed the ring and are going to just do what he tells them to do. Like how he thought the previously spineless toad that was Mike Pence would just refuse to certify the election results, that fortunately saw Pence develop a spine.

Trump won't make the same mistake again.

The old cooker tactic of repeating a straw man argument often enough for other cookers to accept it as fact.

Then being a whiny snowflake when your bullshit is called.
homer simpson GIF

Been a big change betting markets next US president last few hours
Biden has long been second pick to Trump but now Kamala is into $6 second fave after being $16 this morning

What's going on?
Opinion polls are showing a massive shift to Trump with even safe states shifting. The same polls now show Harris is more popular than Biden so the idiots betting might think the democrats will take the easy option.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back