USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Do you mean implicitly or explicitly?

Do you mean genuine or disingenuous?

Because if there is a choice between red berries and blue berries, and one person only ever points out that we need to eat, but that the red berries are dangerous. That's implicitly supporting the blue berries.

The same as someone who only ever posts anti-Democrat, while defending Trump. Even if they state that they don't support Trump.
Forgetting the fact most of us don’t live in the US, the US also doesn’t have compulsory voting so you don’t need to eat any berries.
Personally I would rather Biden (even thought what he is doing in Palestine is despicable), if I had to eat a berry. But Biden is a junk berry not fit for the cheapest of goon bags.

Stuff like this is why Trump will win. People on both sides are well and truly over mass immigration when theyre struggling to put food on the table themselves. Seeing your government help illegals more than their own is insanity. No one sound of mind could defend it but watch a few people here try...

Closing the borders will decide the election

Attachments

• 20240709_104143.jpg
    20240709_104143.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 22
Stuff like this is why Trump will win. People on both sides are well and truly over mass immigration when theyre struggling to put food on the table themselves. Seeing your government help illegals more than their own is insanity. No one sound of mind could defend it but watch a few people here try...

Oh joy, a graph with no axis label, context or source to its data.

Fantastic stuff

Forgetting the fact most of us don’t live in the US, the US also doesn’t have compulsory voting so you don’t need to eat any berries.
Personally I would rather Biden (even thought what he is doing in Palestine is despicable), if I had to eat a berry. But Biden is a junk berry not fit for the cheapest of goon bags.
Sorry, I wasn't attacking you or being rhetorical. I was seriously asking for clarification.

Does anyone here support trump?

So you have fully bought into the us vs them, anointed vs sullied, right side vs wrong side bullshit then.

Has trump been convicted of rape?

Biden:
  • Withdrawal from Afghanistan
  • Southern Border
  • His support of the War in Gaza
  • Energy prices
  • Is a known liar

Now ill wait while you "but trump" to each of these...so tiring and boring.

The "Southern Border". What about it? Illegal immigrants coming before and during his Presidency and Republicans in Congress explicitly refused to pass legislation to do anything about it. Republican Congress is responsible for the Southern Border.
The Afghan withdrawal was just executing what Trump had agreed to.
Energy prices have gone up around the world. In fact they've gone up less in the US than in other countries around Europe, or Australia.
"Is a known liar", in what context or which specific examples?

Can you explain your point of view of this graph in relation to why Trump will win?

I'm specifically looking for you to make a position and stand by it.

Can you explain your point of view of this graph in relation to why Trump will win?

I'm specifically looking for you to make a position and stand by it.
Close the borders = less illegal immigration being propped up by US tax payers = votes

Also, I owe you nothing. You're a nightmare of a poster and I have little interest in continuing any conversation with you

Close the borders = less illegal immigration being propped up by US tax payers = votes

Also, I owe you nothing. You're a nightmare of a poster and I have little interest in continuing any conversation with you
No problem. I think you're beyond disgusting and can't understand why your obvious hate spiel isn't easily destroyed by most posters on this forum.

If your position is knowingly that 'closing the borders' is a vote winner.
Why do you pretend that the Republicans blocking Biden's inhumane bill, to ensure votes for Trump, is a good thing?

Why do you pretend that the judicial system stepping in to block Biden from actively continuing Trump's inhumane border policy is Biden choosing to allow 'illegal immigration' from the Southern border???

I directly ask you these questions, because you've repeatedly been unable to answer them before.

You support Trump's policy doing A.
You oppose Biden's policy doing A.
Why?

One of the more psychotic people I've ever come across. I don't know how someone can sit there and lie as much as she does with a straight face.

Does the White House press Secretary really think people are that dumb. I guess she has limited choice but speak dribble atm.
Gee you must have asleep when Trump's revolving door Press Secretaries stood before the press and lied daily:

Sean Spicer - Trump drew "the largest audience to witness an inauguration."
Sarah Huckabee Sanders - "president in no way, form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence."
Kayleigh McEnany (stated "I will never lie to you) - and proceeded to do so at every press conference about Obama, Covid, criticizing Mattis saying, “little more than a self-promotional stunt to appease the DC elite.”.
Stephanie Grisham - “I don’t think they’re lies. … I think the President communicates in a way that some people, especially the media, aren’t necessarily comfortable with".

And when they ran out of lies, they just didn't hold Press conferences.

It's hard to gather data on illegals, because they're illegal.

But trust fam, trust. Frfr no cap.

Look at this picture.
A lot of people dont know this, but on the form you fill out for assistance there is a box that says "are you an illegal immigrant" and if you tick yes, then the FBI come to your door the next day.

No But Trump just pointing out how laughable these gotchas are

Liar - well sheeit a politician lying
Southern Border - attempted time after time to enter legislation which was rejected by Trumplicans
Energy Prices - would have happened whoever was in charge - its a nothing burger

The only one you really have is Support of Bibi - and that is deplorable - but again given the US-Israel relationship unsurprising and would be in place whatever regime was in charge

Try harder D-
You left out the key gotcha - Trump only meeting with the Taliban and not the President, the releasing of prisoners and the fact that they have broken every agreement they signed to.

“The Taliban have also not fulfilled their Doha commitment to engage in meaningful dialogue with fellow Afghans leading to a negotiated settlement, an inclusive political system.”

The United Nations says that Afghanistan continues to experience one of the world’s largest humanitarian crises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I wasn't attacking you or being rhetorical. I was seriously asking for clarification.

Sorry, I mean genuinely to the point that you would go and vote for the guy.
And no issues I didn’t feel under attack.

Sorry, I mean genuinely to the point that you would go and vote for the guy.
And no issues I didn’t feel under attack.
No problem.

I'm totally sure you're genuine.
That's why I'm going to ask you for a third time:

Does anyone here support trump?

As in, when you're asking people on an Aussie footy forum, if anyone actually 'supports Trump'. I assume you've taken the demographic into position before you asked the question.

If you're attempting to use this as some kind of poll based on AusPol, Please clarify in future. WINK.
:moustache:

No problem.

I'm totally sure you're genuine.
That's why I'm going to ask you for a third time:

I answered this I said “genuine” in my previous post?
And probably either on the implicitly or explicitly question.

Are you referring to posters who currently reside and can vote in the upcoming US election?
Or the position of random posters on this AFL subforum?
It’s in the question “here” as in here on this forum.
I feel it’s a bit odd there is so much clarification needed for what I think is a very straightforward question.
But to help:

Does anyone that posts on Bigfooty, specifically the SRP threads, genuinely support Trump either implicitly or explicitly?

How many fruit pickers have been put out of work because of illegal immigration?

How many gardeners and maids ?

It’s in the question “here” as in here on this forum.
I feel it’s a bit odd there is so much clarification needed for what I think is a very straightforward question.
But to help:

Does anyone that posts on Bigfooty, specifically the SRP threads, genuinely support Trump either implicitly or explicitly?
Those are interesting clarifications.

What do you base them on? What are your prerequisites?

Trump’s tweet was surprising because it would mean that the president was ready to host members of the Taliban at the presidential retreat in Maryland just days before the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001

Remove this Banner Ad

Back