USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

So, pray tell , what are their concerns.

All I hear are sex and skin colour.....

I think if they believed Kamala was a a decent candidate she would be president by now. She is not very well liked, hasn't been polling well at all. Comes across far to smug and in a debate I'm not sure that will come across too well.

The Biden gaffe today while hilarious isn't a new thing and he has been like this for a long time. But every time he would stuff up all the followers would say 'But Trump did this etc' So it's kind on the Democrats for not accepting it earlier.

So so so bad 😂

..Or was the video edited?

I mean, the edit is that he did immediately correct himself.

But still, as I said before, at this point any error he makes from now on will be highlighted again. And we know he makes countless of them.

There’s a great shot of the other NATO leaders when he says Putin. Olaf Scholz just freezes.

I think if they believed Kamala was a a decent candidate she would be president by now. She is not very well liked, hasn't been polling well at all. Comes across far to smug and in a debate I'm not sure that will come across too well.

The Biden gaffe today while hilarious isn't a new thing and he has been like this for a long time. But every time he would stuff up all the followers would say 'But Trump did this etc' So it's kind on the Democrats for not accepting it earlier.

I thought he should have been replaced before the debate with his poll numbers already in the toilet.

The fact they should have done it earlier is not a reason to do nothing now however.

He’s currently a half hour late to his career saving press conference.

It’s so obvious he isn’t capable of doing these events and it’s heart in mouth stuff every time he has to do any public speaking.

I’m hoping the press conference is him resigning, but it’s probably just going to be another nail in the coffin that will speed up him resigning and/or not going for the nomination for the election.

what about old mate from California he seems middle of the road bland enough.. is the only things going against him is that hes from Cali ?
Newsom could still be an option but they will need a new Veep running mate that can capture the mid-east - otherwise they will be the perceived party of coastal elites.

Harris may be an option, but the really unfortunate thing over there is any female candidate for the top job has to come from a long way back given subconscious biases that haven't caught up with other countries around the world. For a country that tells everyone how advanced they are, culturally they are a long way behind.

The drums will only get louder from here.

Essentially I think Biden has been told he might have a week or two to save himself, but everyone outside of him and blue MAGA would know he would make more gaffs and slip ups. Meanwhile things would be being prepared behind the scenes.

So it’s kinda giving him more rope to hang himself, but also dem establishment buying themselves a small bit of time prior to the August 19 democratic convention.

It’s so obvious he isn’t capable of doing these events and it’s heart in mouth stuff every time he has to do any public speaking.

I’m hoping the press conference is him resigning, but it’s probably just going to be another nail in the coffin that will speed up him resigning and/or not going for the nomination for the election.

I also think the longer it goes on the more flack you will start seeing towards people who covered for him.

As is, CNN reported today that there hasn’t been a full cabinet meeting since October last year.

Kamala will need to do a Night of the Long Knives.

I also think the longer it goes on the more flack you will start seeing towards people who covered for him.

As is, CNN reported today that there hasn’t been a full cabinet meeting since October last year.

Kamala will need to do a Night of the Long Knives.

The Biden aides have a lot to answer for. They’ve been covering for him with the sole mission of protecting their own jobs at the expense of the party and country.

In saying that I think he has deteriorated but the lack of interviews and press conferences was always suss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not like these are new problems. Biden didn't deteriorate that badly in 3 weeks

People have gone from telling the world he's fine and endorsing/sponsoring him then he publicly shits the bed so they change their tune. They knew he was cooked 3 weeks ago. Hypocrites
Again I'm not really seeing the world-ending scandal. What do you imagine quite a few Republicans really think of Trump in their heart of hearts while towing the party line?

Newsom could still be an option but they will need a new Veep running mate that can capture the mid-east - otherwise they will be the perceived party of coastal elites.

Harris may be an option, but the really unfortunate thing over there is any female candidate for the top job has to come from a long way back given subconscious biases that haven't caught up with other countries around the world. For a country that tells everyone how advanced they are, culturally they are a long way behind.
Ah didnt realise Harris was from Cali as well. guess it would be one of the bullshit "bad optics" things to have both candidates on the ticket from same state.

It's not like these are new problems. Biden didn't deteriorate that badly in 3 weeks

People have gone from telling the world he's fine and endorsing/sponsoring him then he publicly shits the bed so they change their tune. They knew he was cooked 3 weeks ago. Hypocrites
Family friend of the missus was an anesthesiologist was in his early 60s been working the hospital for years.. one day didnt turn up for work, they eventually tracked him down and he was disorientated etc. turns out he had full on dementia, they'd noticed he had been a little off for a few months but just chalked it down to his age. hed been looking after patients no problems in the operating theatre a few days earlier..

I like the fact that MAGAs are so scared of ''anybody else '' they now DONT want Biden impeached or replaced calling those who want to replace Biden as treasonous traitors

You cant make this shit up

I like the fact that MAGAs are so scared of ''anybody else '' they now DONT want Biden impeached or replaced calling those who want to replace Biden as treasonous traitors

You cant make this shit up
It seems you did just make this shit up.

Just because one person has a view it doesn't mean that every Republican has the same view. Why are people so obsessed with Trump that they will dig through the far corners of the internet to find someone who supports Trump and then link that to the Republican Party as a whole?

It seems you did just make this shit up.

Just because one person has a view it doesn't mean that every Republican has the same view. Why are people so obsessed with Trump that they will dig through the far corners of the internet to find someone who supports Trump and then link that to the Republican Party as a whole?
I mean they provided a couple of sources, 1 in the running to be Trump's VP, the other has the surname Trump and is the Republican National Committee co-Chair...hardly digging through far corners of internet finding a single random that supports Trump but has no real link to the Republican party.

I mean, the edit is that he did immediately correct himself.

But still, as I said before, at this point any error he makes from now on will be highlighted again. And we know he makes countless of them.

There’s a great shot of the other NATO leaders when he says Putin. Olaf Scholz just freezes.

I was actually quite surprised that he was able to somewhat correct himself and try and save it 😂

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back