USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Seriously, how many times is this dude on Chnl 7 going to say "the active shooter is dead".

I'm not sure he knows what "active shooter" actually means.

the funny part for me is people acting like violence in politics in America is new, and not part of its foundation and entire existence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

secret service officers are a different breed. No matter who is in charge you use your body as a shield for bullets.
humanity has a long history of people willing to die for massive campaigners in power

its nothing new

and its nothing to be lauded

Outside of this firing up the MAGA crowd even more, are too many votes going to swing on this?
More right wing voters will show up to vote then otherwise. Less left wing voters will show up to vote then otherwise.

And yes it will change the votes of some undecided because while the left have correctly be going on about how TRUMP is a big risk to democracy. The uneducated public may now think its the democrats who are the bigger risk.

More right wing voters will show up to vote then otherwise. Less left wing voters will show up to vote then otherwise.

And yes it will change the votes of some undecided because while the left have correctly be going on about how TRUMP is a big risk to democracy. The uneducated public may now think its the democrats who are the bigger risk.
Leftist fires gun to kill Presidential nominee but Trumps the risk to democracy. You can’t make this up. South Park creators could read through these forums and have content for a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back