USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

After hearing of the attempted assassination yesterday I went straight down to my tattooist on the Gold Coast and had this piece commissioned.

Please give your honest feedback... I think she did a tremendous job.

View attachment 2049364

Get your hand off it mate

After hearing of the attempted assassination yesterday I went straight down to my tattooist on the Gold Coast and had this piece commissioned.

Please give your honest feedback... I think she did a tremendous job.

View attachment 2049364

I’d have gone the full 50 stars on the flag and more blood.

Well thanks, Jello_B. I didn't take you for a person who valued my views.

I appreciate it.

One of the top three things I think Trump will do that I'm "worried about" is to reimplement Schedule F.
Which would allow him to remove the safeguards of independence and accountability that comes from civil servants.

Thanks for this. I’m sunning the cherries at El Somni at the moment so will have a read in between bakings 😉

NBC poll taken before the shooting.

View attachment 2048709
Just goes to show you that nothing in the US electoral system works, including the primaries. Democrats never had an opportunity to put in someone better. They learned nothing from Clinton. I genuinely wonder if they prefer opposition and the donations it brings.

Australia has its share of shit****ery, but the system itself is far better and leads to far better outcomes.

If Dutton wins it will be dark times for our unfortunatley opaque little democracy, but well still be able to say 'at least it's not as bad as America'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those claiming AOC is too young and immature can I have your thoughts on 39 year old JD Vance?

Given JD is one bad Big Mac away from the nookelar codes are we a tad concerned?
This rhetoric was all the rage before Trumps first term though. OMG Trump will have access to the Nuclear codes. Yet after his 4 years the world was a lot safer place than after 4 years of Biden.

This rhetoric was all the rage before Trumps first term though. OMG Trump will have access to the Nuclear codes. Yet after his 4 years the world was a lot safer place than after 4 years of Biden.

This is such a furphy 😂

Yes, Trump, the guy who loves Putin and thinks Ukraine should give up, who wants to withdraw from NATO, who moved the US embassy to Jerusalem in one of the most inflammatory moves in modern times in that region, is a bastion of global safety.

Just goes to show you that nothing in the US electoral system works, including the primaries. Democrats never had an opportunity to put in someone better. They learned nothing from Clinton. I genuinely wonder if they prefer opposition and the donations it brings.

Australia has its share of shit****ery, but the system itself is far better and leads to far better outcomes.

If Dutton wins it will be dark times for our unfortunatley opaque little democracy, but well still be able to say 'at least it's not as bad as America'.

Yes and as we have an independent electoral commission, our seats are evenly distributed by population. Meaning if Dutton did win it’s not going to be with millions less people voting for him in some weird electoral collage quirk.

For those claiming AOC is too young and immature can I have your thoughts on 39 year old JD Vance?

Given JD is one bad Big Mac away from the nookelar codes are we a tad concerned?

Those same people claiming dangerous rhetoric I assume are angry at JD’s past and present rhetoric. Calling Trump a fascist and claiming the Dems responsible for Trump shooting attempt.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back