USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Once that oversized ear pad is removed and if there is no visible hole, many questions will be asked.

You need to be prepared for that Seeds.
Of course he wore what was likely an unnecessarily large/obvious wound dressing to play it up. That doesn't mean he instructed an imbalanced 20yo to shoot at him. Pretty sure you're trolling, which tends to lead to threadbans in my experience... shape up m8!

Of course he wore what was likely an unnecessarily large/obvious wound dressing to play it up. That doesn't mean he instructed an imbalanced 20yo to shoot at him. Pretty sure you're trolling, which tends to lead to threadbans in my experience... shape up m8!

Ok. What if that 20yo was a time traveler from the future?

Time travel would be hazardous, fitness would be important. So a 20yo would likely be a suitable candidate, don't you think?

'' I have the best surgeons the best doctors you know I studied medicine once and I could have been the top surgeon in NY - the bes srgns bzzt yes surgeons the best in the world because thats what money can buy

no scars because I am the best healer ever - I had a grenade injury in Vietnam I brushed off and it healed within ( wait for it )

two weeks ''

M8 you supported solar power a few years back just wondering about your view on electric cars?

If he was actually hit in the ear with a bullet he won’t have much ear left (if any at all)so we’ll soon see (unless he wears his ear diaper forever more)
Despite this repeated expert ballistics analysis, the question being asked even by LW anti-Trumpers like Seeds is: what difference does it make whether the ear graze was caused by a bullet or by shrapnel? Unless you believe it is evidence of the shooting being staged, I honestly don't understand what it changes.
M8 you supported solar power a few years back just wondering about your view on electric cars?
I think any sensible person is all for the mass adoption of EVs. It will require a huge investment in upgrading power grids (picture a few million 9-5 workers getting home at roughly the same time after work and plugging in a fast charger) but inevitable and well worth it. Electric motors are mad efficient compared to ICE ones and electricity can be produced cleanly.

I have stated since 2016 that I disagree with Trump's beliefs on climate change. I hope that with the Elon "support" he will be persuaded on the matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've read the Conspiracy thread for years.
Instructing an unbalanced 20yo to shoot at a presidential candidate is pretty sane compared to what I've read over the years on that board.

Do even you know if you are being sarcastic with these weird posts questioning whether the bullet hit trump or not?

No one cares.

I tend to skim by posts relating to bullet actually hitting him or just being glass or whatever.

Like I don’t care, the whole incident doesn’t look to be moving the needle his way at all via polling released anyway.

'' I have the best surgeons the best doctors you know I studied medicine once and I could have been the top surgeon in NY - the bes srgns bzzt yes surgeons the best in the world because thats what money can buy

no scars because I am the best healer ever - I had a grenade injury in Vietnam I brushed off and it healed within ( wait for it )

two weeks ''
Bugger someone beat me to it

1721521132840.png

I fluctuate on Maher, but he nailed it here.

I find him a smug bothsidesist, who panders too much to conservatives, and is also awful on the issue of Israel and the Middle East, and total Islamophobe.

But he is bang on here, and also bang on about the existential threat of Trump. Doesn’t mean we all live happily ever after if he is defeated, but it would weaken the MAGA movement significantly without their dear cult leader.

Also Biden won’t win, and considering all democrats down ballot are polling better than Biden that tells you all you need to know.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back