USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

were not going thru a pepper spray, tear gas discussion are we?

Last edited:

his favorability hovers around 35-36%, which is in line with his base numbers. When he left office it was down to 26%. The majority of Americans do not like him at all and don't want him near the White House. Most average Americans are currently not engaged in the election, once the season actually starts those 'normal' voters will be reminded of exactly why his approval rating was so low in 2020 and most likely turn out to support whoever it is who is up against him.
It's been around 43% for a while now.

So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

Are you arguing against yourself?

Where did he suggest people inject themselves with bleach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where in this does he tell people to inject bleach like some of you are claiming?

Hillary Clinton has distanced herself from Biden withdrawing from the race.

"A sad day for America. Bidens suicide is a true tragedy for all involved and....oh sorry he quit. Whoops, force of habit"

Seeing Hillary have to pretend to be happy for Kamala being the first woman elected President should make all of this worth it.

Not sure how a stuttering problem like half a century ago is really overly relevant.

AFAIK stuttering doesn't just go away, you can learn to manage it. But most people with stutters aren't POTUS and subject to an indepth analysis of every time they talk and make a mistake under huge amount of stress and pressure. Stress and pressure being key 'triggers' for stuttering.

Would you say he floated the idea of injecting bleach as a possible solution that needs to be investigated more?
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?”

Yep. During the height of the pandemic he thought out loud. How far this quote has been taken is laughable. A nothing back of a napkin idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back