USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

If he was the worst of all time how is he possibly a chance?
While he's a terrible president and leader, he's an amazing con man gotta give him that.

Look no further than poor old FlowersByIrene - posted in another thread in relation to dear leader "Just know, he's doing this for your sake as well. He's doing this for everyone, even those who believe they hate him."

I mean... if you're a bit meh about the whole democracy thing or just straight up like the guy coz he triggers da libz or whatever reason, fine. But imagine still believing the selfless, man of the people, drain the swamp shtick now, in 2024. Truly incredible, but I'm sure he's convinced quite a bit of his base.

MAGA aren't exactly sending the best, to borrow a phrase.

While he's a terrible president and leader, he's an amazing con man gotta give him that.

Look no further than poor old FlowersByIrene - posted in another thread in relation to dear leader "Just know, he's doing this for your sake as well. He's doing this for everyone, even those who believe they hate him."

I mean... if you're a bit meh about the whole democracy thing or just straight up like the guy coz he triggers da libz or whatever reason, fine. But imagine still believing the selfless, man of the people, drain the swamp shtick now, in 2024. Truly incredible, but I'm sure he's convinced quite a bit of his base.

The scary thing he has conned the American public once, and the cult is believing him again. He is running for one reason only, and that is for himself.

Transparency. In 8 days an assassination attempt failed by only an inch to murder Trump. Today the president (who hasn't been seen for days) withdraws his candidacy via twitter a day after declaring his intention to run. We've heard zero from anyone in authority regarding the assassination, the shooter or his family and no one from the DOJ has been sacked.
You've heard little on your over-produced conservative news firehouse feed because they don't want to talk about the would-be assassin being a right wing pilled gun culture product.

They don't WANT to find out about him being groomed online by race-war accelerationist memes and propaganda.

That is too close to their own audience. They dig into that they are likely to spark MORE assassination attempts from their own drone army.

The scary thing he has conned the American public once, and the cult is believing him again. He is running for one reason only, and that is for himself.
And he's recruited RFK Jr to continue to split the left's votes. Jr would have bowed out by now, knowing he isn't going to win and knowing he is just blunting the Democrat's effectiveness.

He's bought and paid for now.

Yes, I am the one who is conned...

Umm... wtf are you talking about :tearsofjoy:

Pretty sure Biden spoke about it in televised addresses 3 times and suspended his campaign ads and activities?

What exactly would you like to hear about the shooter and his family that hasn't already been reported?

Not everything is a conspiracy dude

Has Trump still not contacted the family? I know Biden tried to get in contact but apparently, the wife refused to talk to the sitting POTUS because her husband was such a staunch Republican - real wtf moment there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You realise she isn't responsible for the border? That her role was to work with foreign countries on the causes of immigration?

Also, can shut the argument down quite quickly by pointing out the "border crises" as it is, is manufactured by Donald Trump telling cowardly Republicans not to vote for the border bill they drafted and agreed.
Ah yes it was Trumps fault illegal border crossings sky rocketed.

Ah yes it was Trumps fault illegal border crossings sky rocketed.
Yes it was

A Bill was presented and signed off by both sides and Mikey said hang on lets check with the Capo

Don Corleone said no so the Republicans scuttled it

The Democrats went even harder and still Don said no

All a matter of public record

He's trying to do the Trump thing where you just waffle on about nothing, but isn't very good at it.
He only has one job. "Do not talk about anything of substance."

Feels like racist Seinfeld c1994, "Hey what is it with those Democrats...".
At least he is busting the myth that de-industrialisation is a cause of Appalachia's drug and poverty problems. It's all just them being lazy, apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back