USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Trump was doing campaign rally’s a month after he won in 2016. He doesn’t care about governing he just wants attention.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The magical Mystery tour apologies to the beatles,
He also did a presser at the fbi or cia a few days after 2016

I swear a week ago Kamala was one of the least popular choices here to take over from Joe, now she's the messiah. Was the new social media programming dump over the last 24 hours truly this successful? I'm not even mad - I'm impressed!
There are many better choices but the main issue was Biden was unelectable and no longer up to it and Harris as the current VP is the natural successor. The Democrats putting themselves through a messy and chaotic convention without a clear nominee would have been the worst possible move.

You’re not alive dude, you passed away years ago, no one turned up to your funeral, no one, not a single human gave one shite about your miserable existence.
I left some bread crumbs for the pigeons though!
Welcome to your afterlife bro, enjoy!👍😞

Sorry, I know it’s crap to have to explain comments and stuff to people. I just came across your post and I’ve been sitting here racking my brain trying to work it out.
So is it a mic drop, or a burn or something? I thought maybe it might be music lyrics, or from movie or something. Googled it but couldn’t find anything.
Did no one come to Biden’s funeral, or Fart Cummings funeral? That bit got me a bit confused. Maybe you tagged the wrong comment.
Is it copying a post from earlier? Is it a joke of come kind?
I saw somebody liked your post, so maybe they could shed some light on.
Or maybe someone else can. Anyhow, thanks for your time.

Lol.

'The National Republican Congressional Committee, the House GOP’s campaign arm, sent talking points to their members in competitive races warning of the difficulties of trying to define a presidential candidate in such a short amount of time before the November election.

“Republicans have never had less time to define the presidential nominee of our opponents,” the memo said, according to a copy seen by Punchbowl News. “Because of that, it is vital that our entire conference is on message and working together to present Kamala Harris as an extreme San Francisco progressive who is out of step with the American people.” '
Guardian

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I know it’s crap to have to explain comments and stuff to people. I just came across your post and I’ve been sitting here racking my brain trying to work it out.
So is it a mic drop, or a burn or something? I thought maybe it might be music lyrics, or from movie or something. Googled it but couldn’t find anything.
Did no one come to Biden’s funeral, or Fart Cummings funeral? That bit got me a bit confused. Maybe you tagged the wrong comment.
Is it copying a post from earlier? Is it a joke of come kind?
I saw somebody liked your post, so maybe they could shed some light on.
Or maybe someone else can. Anyhow, thanks for your time.
I think it's stream of consciousness James Joyce Ulysses stuff

Lol.

'The National Republican Congressional Committee, the House GOP’s campaign arm, sent talking points to their members in competitive races warning of the difficulties of trying to define a presidential candidate in such a short amount of time before the November election.

“Republicans have never had less time to define the presidential nominee of our opponents,” the memo said, according to a copy seen by Punchbowl News. “Because of that, it is vital that our entire conference is on message and working together to present Kamala Harris as an extreme San Francisco progressive who is out of step with the American people.” '
Guardian

It's hilarious how flat-footed they are.

Not like they've picked some random off the street. DNC nomination aside, a bad fall would make her President tomorrow and they're still unprepared.

I was only thinking today before reading the below, that Biden was possibly in extreme stroke risk territory recently.

I'm much more inclined to think that someone is leaking info to Loomer than she is making shit up.
She's obviously got some very powerful allies or backers.

That “phone call” to Harris and Co. was hilarious. Harris herself, before saying “phone call” said, “we have Joe on rec… the phone”. Whoops, almost slipped and said recording. Is Biden even alive? Resigned on Twitter.. and “phone calls” (pre-recorded or AI Biden) to Harris. No one has seen him.

I was only thinking today before reading the below, that Biden was possibly in extreme stroke risk territory recently.

I'm much more inclined to think that someone is leaking info to Loomer than she is making shit up.
She's obviously got some very powerful allies or backers.

Due in Dc today

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back