USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Amazing the Democrats have gone from never rating Harris to claiming her as the best thing ever in a few days
This happens frequently in politics. Politics moves quickly. Many Repubs have gone back and forth with Trump over the years especially when things like the video of him bragging about grabbing p**** came out. Same thing to a point happens in Australian politics.

Stop it.

Biden is not senile.He is ageing. He has no signs of a Dementia.
Happy Excuse Me GIF

Trump, probably due to his narcissism, couldn’t conceive of anyone relinquishing power once they have it.
He’s now sh****g bricks.

I think they thought as it had gone long enough after the debate Trump and many of the GOP thought they were in the clear.

I thought he was Gonski after the debate and all the posturing of support going on was no different to the eagles backing Adam Simpson until the end of his contract etc. The old “full support of the board”.

I believe they were getting their ducks in a row behind the scenes to clear a path for Kamela, and no one else was going to run for president (aside from ****sticks like Joe Manchin), and orchestrate delegates, potential challenges all endorsing her.

That probably delayed things too, some having different ideas of how to get a new nominee rather than announcing Kamela.

I’d like to believe they were smart enough to wait until after the RNC but that I think may of been a happy accident rather than design.

Bit rich to listen to the MAGA crowd whinging about not respecting election results.

It’s part of the plan to try and muddy the waters and claim Dems do what they do, and everyone lies so people don’t know who to believe…..

Coming up with dumb arguments is the point, as they just want to poison the well with BS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do people bother to engage with the conspiracy nutters? Ruins any semblance of actual constructive discussion.

Any evidence to the contrary will just be written off as AI or a body double or the deep state or #VICBIAS or some shit.

Be good to find a right winger on here posting in good faith.

Like just someone, anyone….

We will see how this plays out but Dems are in a much greater position now. Polls are going up for Harris, which can only be a positive.

It's now a competitive race, yes. But most elections in the past 30 years have been competitive. Prior to Biden dropping out it was a Trump landslide. Despite the switch to Harris I don't see how Trump doesn't get to 270.

Did Musk post this before or after he reneged on his donation commitments to the Trump campaign?

Kyle Kulinski makes a good point on the trump bragging about Elon donating him $45 million a month. Then you get republicans and Elon fanboys thinking that’s awesome

If this was Joe Biden breathing about George Soros giving him $45 million a month the GOP and the right would lose their shit. I can’t think of many Dems supporters who’d think it was awesome either as most want to get rid of donor money in politics.

Not dem politicians mind you, they love the donor money.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back