USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

What universe do these people inhabit?

A former prosecutor v a megalomaniac, rapist, carnival shyster & he says this with a straight face?

,” Speaker Mike Johnson told POLITICO as he left the Tuesday meeting, saying Harris would have to answer for Biden’s record. “This has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the competence of the person running for president, the relative strength of the two candidates and what ideas they have on how to solve America’s problems. And I think in that comparison, we’ll win in a landslide.”
I've often wondered about such devoted Christians, and now MJ especially, how do they square their lying with God? I thought it was against the Commandments.

I've often wondered about such devoted Christians, and now MJ especially, how do they square their lying with God? I thought it was against the Commandments.
its a 'whatever it takes' rationale .... and if that means negotiating with the devil to achieve their godly aims then so be it (i mean - its just crazy nonsense - i was actually laughing typing it .... but its what they believe)

these people are psychopaths - they have a absolutist view of the world and will stop at nothing in their pursuit of 'fulfilling gods work'

we should rightly be concerned about these people .... and their close proximity to power

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2057737

Why is BLM not supporting her?

dig-up.gif

It is literally selling their souls to achieve the greater good - in their minds

''if I have to deal with (the devil) Donald Trump to start the Christian Revival then by God let me hug the devil''

Be good to get some clarity from Harris about where she personally sits on how the ICC should function in the world. And would she endeavour to see any shift in US policy towards the ICC.

Pretty disgraceful how Biden has conducted himself in regards to this, and it's been pretty disgraceful that Biden has had very little pushback from his Party. I get the political implications of seeing not to support Israel, but Harris has a very different demographic to assuage and she better get her language right.

Be good to get some clarity from Harris about where she personally sits on how the ICC should function in the world. And would she endeavour to see any shift in US policy towards the ICC.

Pretty disgraceful how Biden has conducted himself in regards to this, and it's been pretty disgraceful that Biden has had very little pushback from his Party. I get the political implications of seeing not to support Israel, but Harris has a very different demographic to assuage and she better get her language right.
She can't do much unless she wins the election while Biden is there.

It's always been that way. That's what the primaries are for, challenging.
The Democrats just had to pivot away from Biden.
This leadership spill at the National Convention was never going to work.
Division is defeat.

I’m ok with how it’s playing out, its 100000x better place for the Dems than this time around week ago.

Lol.

'Kevin McCarthy calls DEI attacks on Kamala Harris 'stupid and dumb'
Kevin McCarthy, the former Republican House speaker, has described attacks by his former colleagues on Kamala Harris claiming that she was hired as part of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives are “stupid and dumb”.

McCarthy, speaking to NBC News’ Meet the Press NOW last night, said:

"I disagree with DEI, but she is the vice-president of the United States, she is the former US senator. These congressmen saying it, they are wrong in their own instincts." '
Guardian

Basically McCarthy is saying being openly racist campaigners may not be the way to win over the electorate.

Thanks goodness the Democrats are waking up to themselves.

'More than 30 Democratic lawmakers to skip Netanyahu speech - report
More than 30 House and Senate Democrats are not planning to attend Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech today to Congress, NBC News is reporting.

Netanyahu is scheduled to address a joint meeting on Congress this afternoon at 2pm ET.'
Guardian

Need to bump that number up.

its a 'whatever it takes' rationale .... and if that means negotiating with the devil to achieve their godly aims then so be it (i mean - its just crazy nonsense - i was actually laughing typing it .... but its what they believe)

these people are psychopaths - they have a absolutist view of the world and will stop at nothing in their pursuit of 'fulfilling gods work'

we should rightly be concerned about these people .... and their close proximity to power

Yes like how the Christian zionists love Israel because they believe Israel is part of a biblical prophesy, which will lead to Jesus coming back and all said Jews killed.

But if it was part of a prophesy, wouldn’t it just happen, it wouldn’t need to be manufactured into existence?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back