USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Yes like how the Christian zionists love Israel because they believe Israel is part of a biblical prophesy, which will lead to Jesus coming back and all said Jews killed.

But if it was part of a prophesy, wouldn’t it just happen, it wouldn’t need to be manufactured into existence?
The Christian maga types are plain racists and anti-immigrant thinly disguised as patriots .

The footage here is quite incredible .

One channel is pro democrat you flick to the next and you get the pro republican spin in full swing . They don't even hide the bias either way , so for someone like me who has a pretty low interest in politics it gives you a very clear line .

It's very entertaining , almost more a show with all the glitz you expect here in the US .

Harris isn't as popular as I was expecting her to be tbh . A few very pro democrats ive spoken too have some concerns there, but it's now an even race.

Maybe the Hulkster can get a nomination next time 😆

Main VP picks are Shapiro, Kelly annd Roy Cooper. I'm tipping Cooper.
I wanted Beshear just because it would have given Jack McBraver four good years of SNL work.

View attachment 2057952
Complete fiction by the WSJ….

And fooled many on here.
If you cant see backpedalling then I cant help you

1. His words are very calculated he was specifically asked if he was still donating $45m - no time limit at all '' I never said I would donate $45m a month '' ie he added the per month as a qualifier

2. He never denied it when the story came out 8 days ago

Just Wow. From another family member…

'Hitler had the same idea': Latest Trump accusations spur fury

A disturbing new expose from Donald Trump's nephew Fred drew comparisons between the former president's views and Nazi Dictator Adolf Hitler's wave of mass murder.
Time Magazine published Wednesday an excerpt from Fred Trump III's forthcoming book "All in the Family: The Trumps and How We Got This Way" that includes a strange White House conversation with his uncle, then U.S. president.
Fred, who has a son with a disability and was advocating for others during the pandemic, was invited to the Oval Office.
“Those people . . . ” Trump reportedly told his nephew. “The shape they’re in, all the expenses, maybe those kinds of people should just die.”

Fred Trump also recounted a call about his disabled son William's mounting medical bills during which he said Trump replied, "Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

If you cant see backpedalling then I cant help you

1. His words are very calculated he was specifically asked if he was still donating $45m - no time limit at all '' I never said I would donate $45m a month '' ie he added the per month as a qualifier

2. He never denied it when the story came out 8 days ago
South Africans aren't renowned for playing by Queensbury Rules and when Elon thought it was going to be beating up an old dude naturally he wanted some of it. Now the odds have changed he's backtracking.

South Africans aren't renowned for playing by Queensbury Rules and when Elon thought it was going to be beating up an old dude naturally he wanted some of it. Now the odds have changed he's backtracking.
The number one rule on political donations (for sane businesses), is if you're going to put all your eggs in one basket you better pick the winner, or you're going to be on the outside looking in when you're trying to lobby.

So many of Musk's businesses will rely on Government that even that moron has to realise he can't go all in on Trump in case Trump loses, which is much more likely now that Biden is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2057952
Complete fiction by the WSJ….

And fooled many on here.
It's strange that he doesn't deny he's donating to a Trump supporting super PAC. Which was the WSJ story

Looks like he's just using semantics.

"I'm not donating to Trump himself, I'm donating to a Super PAC that's aim is to get Trump elected. Completely different".

So this money that “Harris raised” is mostly just Bidens transferred to her? Is this correct.

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back