USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, we've had a good run. Some have had a good laugh and others have melted a little, but from this point we're improving the standard of discussion.

The rules for the SRP are thus:
... and I'd like you all to stick to them.

From the Trump threads:
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.
Play nicely from here, please.

Lol....how do you know he is an actually decent man?
Because he's had 40+ years of public service where his actions have been seen repeatedly. Everyone that meets him that isn't a partisan loves him. He treats people with respect and attention, and connects with them on a level that frauds like Trump can only dream off.

Yes, he may be a socio path with dead bodies hidden everywhere, but it's highly unlikely given the scrutiny his life has been lived under.

The Democrats started the impeachment crap when they tried to falsely impeach Trump based on Clinton Campaign Russia Misinformation. I agree its stupid, but at this point you need to fight fire with fire. The Democrats don't play fair so you need to fight them on their ground.
You'd be all for expanding and stacking the SC then? Republicans didn't play fair there so need to fight them on their ground, yeah?

guarantee Trump picked him solely because he knows that this lackey will do anything he says (unlike that pesky Pence following the rule of law...)
Would have thought he'd have gone with Tim Scott if that was the criteria, that bloke would legit smear himself in shit and dance a jig in a tutu on stage at a rally if Trump asked him to.

Kyle Kulinski makes a good point on the trump bragging about Elon donating him $45 million a month. Then you get republicans and Elon fanboys thinking that’s awesome

If this was Joe Biden breathing about George Soros giving him $45 million a month the GOP and the right would lose their shit. I can’t think of many Dems supporters who’d think it was awesome either as most want to get rid of donor money in politics.

Not dem politicians mind you, they love the donor money.
I just watched that. Holy shit can you imagine the spontaneous combustion in conservative ranks if Harris was bragging about getting millions from Soros, they'd be calling for instant impeachme... oh wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched that. Holy shit can you imagine the spontaneous combustion in conservative ranks if Harris was bragging about getting millions from Soros, they'd be calling for instant impeachme... oh wait

The Jewish space lasers would be considered to be confirmed and no longer a conspiracy theory if Harris was thanking Soros for donating 45 million and saying “we need to look after him. I love George, great man”

Sorry I should rephrase the question.

Didnt Joe Biden's daughter (not mine) write in her diary when she was 13 yrs old that her dad Joe Biden (not me) showered with her?
Why ask a question you (think ) already have an answer

That's the problem. Some of his policies probably aren't all that bad but all he does is insult people.

He's won the nomination, maybe it's time to convince people on what he will do for the country rather than just hang shit on people.
Ive said here before his time befpre Covid was fine - not great because everything was 2 weeks away - but it wasnt a clusterf

He was on track for another 4 years (imo) but then thought he was the smartest person in the room when it came to covid

You can steal as much money from the American people as you want but kill their parents and grandparents and there will be blowback

Because he's had 40+ years of public service where his actions have been seen repeatedly. Everyone that meets him that isn't a partisan loves him. He treats people with respect and attention, and connects with them on a level that frauds like Trump can only dream off.

Yes, he may be a socio path with dead bodies hidden everywhere, but it's highly unlikely given the scrutiny his life has been lived under.

Is this post written by a trump supporter as tongue in cheek? Or are you fair dinkum?

Sorry I should rephrase the question.

Didnt Joe Biden's daughter (not mine) write in her diary when she was 13 yrs old that her dad Joe Biden (not me) showered with her?
No, that was your daughter or your projected daughter.
The Joe Biden and daughter story is a lie perpetrated by right wing media and liars and propagandists like Steven Miller, Americas modern day Goebbels!
Gagf mate👍

No, that was your daughter or your projected daughter.
The Joe Biden and daughter story is a lie perpetrated by right wing media and liars and propagandists like Steven Miller, Americas modern day Goebbels!
Gagf mate👍
tbf there is still some unknowns about the whole diary thing.

Ashley Biden has confessed her diary was stolen.

Whether any of the specific entries in there were originally in there or added in there after the fact is still not known.

tbf there is still some unknowns about the whole diary thing.

Ashley Biden has confessed her diary was stolen.

Whether any of the specific entries in there were originally in there or added in there after the fact is still not known.
She’s said it was all BS.
It’s projection from the right as per usual, everyone has heard the Howard Stern interview and the numerous other occasions trump has insinuated he’d like to ….. with Ivanka!

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back