USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignore function is fantastic
It's rude (I even talk to garrulous drunks on the train politely!) but how will you ever learn about the the machinations of the particular section of society who are so alone and socially incompetent that need to get reinforcement of their existence by measuring the number of people that respond to their outrageous comments.

I can imagine him sitting alone in his underwear in a bed sit (sorry, studio apartment) with an Excel spreadsheet open, measuring the responses and the degree of angst he has provoked.

Those of sensitive dispositions may seek to strike this image from their memories

It's rude (I even talk to garrulous drunks on the train politely!) but how will you ever learn about the the machinations of the particular section of society who are so alone and socially incompetent that need to get reinforcement of their existence by measuring the number of people that respond to their outrageous comments.

I can imagine him sitting alone in his underwear in a bed sit (sorry, studio apartment) with an Excel spreadsheet open, measuring the responses and the degree of angst he has provoked.

Those of sensitive dispositions may seek to strike this image from their memories
There is a limit though. Some people you can just write off as morons if they constantly show they are morons.

Must admit I saw some clips from this that weren't great for Kamala.
I watched it and about three were like was described in the article: Q on Palestine, tax cuts and one other that I can't recall. The feedback from the audience was quite positive as she stayed after it finished and talked to many one on one.

So she just didn't leave as soon as it was over.

The article seems to read that it is Democrats that are complaining and not the audience.

I watched it and about three were like was described in the article: Q on Palestine, tax cuts and one other that I can't recall. The feedback from the audience was quite positive as she stayed after it finished and talked to many one on one.

The article seems to read that it is Democrats that are complaining and not the audience.
Kamala gets attacked mainly from the left (people like me), then the MAGA crowd weirdly use that when they are worse on all the things those to the left of Kamala don't like her for.

Kamala gets attacked mainly from the left (people like me), then the MAGA crowd weirdly use that when they are worse on all the things those to the left of Kamala don't like her for.
Which is why I prefer listening/watching on computer with it in the background whilst working.

Don't go on X and I may just read media reports to see how they align with what I heard/watched.

Must admit though, FOX gets distracting.:)

The thing is that if I dont start at a position of 'I hate Trump' then I am seen as bad faith or a troll when all I am doing is offering up a differing opinion.

Something many here have difficulty processing.
People are simply asking you straight questions about Harris in the Harris thread (you know, the thing you've been banging on about doing for the last 2 months?). You just don't want to do that in this case coz you can't rationalise yet another ridiculous take, so instead you avoid and deflect at all costs - thats the bad faith part.

Talk about difficulty processing something :drunk:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Immigration ?
Trump stopped the bipartisan legislation after months of negotiations

Haris should not be exempt from criticism just because her opponent is awful
Agree, issue is that Trump seems exempt from criticism for objectively worse performances (or perhaps proper criticism, as opposed to the "yep thats bad but its just Trump, what ya gonna do" and shrug that he usually gets).

Possibly Trump’s greatest crime of all.

By example, he made desperately ungrooving people think it was OK that they have zero groove.

wrong-drumpf.gif

carlton-dance.gif

I'm thinking her advisers thought she was so far in front it wasn't needed.
But recent events point to a change in attack.
Advisers must think she's behind.

the fact they are relying so heavily on barack is also indicative of some concern.

and michelle too.

Not sure what the message is. Young people to not let old people decide their future, so go vote.....when both candidates are 60+
in this matter it's a question of progressive (albeit not very) versus extreme right reactionary and getting the youth motivated and less influenced by past generations as polling shows they lean to the dems. climate change is one key factor to this.

And there it is....Godwin's Law.

you do realise that trump has been called out for his use of fascist terminology countless times and in so doing referencing hitler?

most recently, in an interview by none other than his longest-serving chief of staff, gen, john kelly who said, “ he (trump) commented more than once that ‘you know, that hitler did some good things’’. the general went on to say that if you know that “ you know what hitler was about”

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back