USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

This Elon story is just irrelevant misinformation. Where’s the E-only fans Safety commissioner here to stamp out the repeated fake news coming out of the Democrat war machine. As Jacko would say false alarmers talking about absolute rubbish.

Trump in cognitive decline, are you kidding me. He had a 3v1 on him with the debate (if you call it a debate) and still landed minerals and won.

Why do your mates keep trying to kill trump. They know his gonna rock the boat, and their game is over.

It’s all falling down though, you know they rig the polls against trump so when his actually winning according to them, it means a landslide is coming.

I’ll end with this. Here’s a video to really lighten the mood. Who can’t wait for this. I’ve got a trump election win party next month, everyone there is university educated, has a bright future and some of us have our own business that are going to it. We’re all apparently so dumb aren’t we according to the soy latees.

Just on those thinking about Palestine as an influence on their vote, this is from the latest Economist, which analyses the candidates' policies and what they'd likely do in power:

Kamala Harris would probably hew to President Joe Biden’s awkward policy: support Israel’s right to defend itself, try to restrain its most dangerous actions, mitigate the humanitarian impact, seek ceasefires and keep alive the idea of Palestinian statehood. Mr Trump suggests that Israel should be given carte blanche. After Iran rained more than 180 ballistic missiles on Israel on October 1st, Mr Biden urged the Jewish state not to strike at Iran’s oil facilities or its nuclear sites. Mr Trump mocked such caution: “Hit the nuclear first and worry about the rest later.”

What about peace? Assuming the wars somehow die down, Ms Harris has expressed concern for Palestinians’ suffering but has set out no plans to achieve statehood. Mr Trump cares little for their cause; his officials have been supporters of Israeli settlement in the occupied West Bank.

https://www.economist.com/united-st...xt-president-follow-israel-into-war-with-iran

If Dems have a kraken in their back pocket, now might be time to play their hand. Things are looking bleak and I imagine Trump will go on JRE in the next couple of weeks for the first time, boosting his support from the young blokey tradie types.

Here's how Trump is polling right now compared to his previous 2 campaigns according to RealClearPolitics. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news my friends:

National Vote today: Harris +1.8. October 12th 2020: Biden +10.2, October 12th 2016: Clinton +6.2

Wisconsin: Harris +.3. October 12th 2020: Biden +6.3, October 12th 2016: Clinton +6.0

Pennsylvania: Trump +.1. October 12th 2020: Biden +7.3, October 12th 2016: Clinton +9.2

Ohio: Trump +7.4. October 12th 2020: Biden +.6, October 12th 2016: Clinton +2.3

Michigan: Trump +.9. October 12th 2020: Biden +7.0, October 12th 2016: Clinton +9.6

Arizona: Trump +1.0. October 12th 2020: Biden +2.7, October 12th 2016: Trump +.7

Nevada: Trump +.2. October 12th 2020: Biden +6.0, October 12th 2016: Clinton +1.3

North Carolina: Trump +.5. October 12th 2020: Biden +2.7, October 12th 2016: Clinton +2.6

Georgia: Trump +.5. October 12th 2020: Biden +.4, October 12th 2016: Trump +4.7

It doesn't really matter at this point who wins and who loses the US election - chaos is the only harvest.

If anyone believes that their lives will change for the better if Person X/Party X is victorious, they are in denial about a great many things.

It is decades since those in the corridors of power, in any nation, had any care for their constituents.

We are already living in an existential nightmare and all you can do is survive in whichever way brings you the most benefit and does the least harm - what political colours adorn your halls is of little relevance.

It doesn't really matter at this point who wins and who loses the US election - chaos is the only harvest.

If anyone believes that their lives will change for the better if Person X/Party X is victorious, they are in denial about a great many things.

It is decades since those in the corridors of power, in any nation, had any care for their constituents.

We are already living in an existential nightmare and all you can do is survive in whichever way brings you the most benefit and does the least harm - what political colours adorn your halls is of little relevance.
Wrong. This is just so wrong. Democracy prevailing in the us has more influence on our lives then anything that happens in our own election.

Existential nightmare? Standard of living is the highest its ever been in human history. Global Violence rates are near record lows (the wars in ukraine and israel has probsbly bumped it slightly above record lows). Global Poverty rates are at record lows. Life expectancy is at or close to record highs. Rates of leisure time are at record highs. Your post suggests you have little to no understanding of human history.

Not me, mate. I live in Brunswick.

Look mate, as I stated earlier in the thread, you’re clearly not an imbecile, unlike others that pop their head in on occasion, make wild claims and then disappear until repeating the cycle.
I’ve already stated why “Harris will be better for Palestine” several times and for several different reasons.

Clearly you haven’t either read my posts concisely and are just button mashing on me or you’re not as bright as we all deemed you as?!
Which is it?

Not to understate the importance of yours, but I was responding to quite a lost of posts yesterday.

Like my responses, my reading of replies might not have been as careful as needed. Crucial points were undoubtedly missed.

I truly hope that Harris is better for Palestinians. I can't see it, but I think that she's the more likely candidate to win the election and the people in Gaza could use a bit of hope.

Note: I'll avoid spraying the thread again today. Maggie's anger takes a toll.

Wrong. This is just so wrong. Democracy prevailing in the us has more influence on our lives then anything that happens in our own election.

Existential nightmare? Standard of living is the highest its ever been in human history. Global Violence rates are near record lows (the wars in ukraine and israel has probsbly bumped it slightly above record lows). Global Poverty rates are at record lows. Life expectancy is at or close to record highs. Rates of leisure time are at record highs. Your post suggests you have little to no understanding of human history.

If you believe that the US is a democracy, I respectfully point back to my point re: living in denial.

Carry on, it all makes no difference to me.

And Born in the USA, thinking it was a patriotic song.

But the lyrics in that ditty he was “dancing” to are kinda in-ya-face. No subtlety. No close listening required.
All he needs is a leather man outfit and dancing to Macho Man would be perfect.

If you believe that the US is a democracy, I respectfully point back to my point re: living in denial.

Carry on, it all makes no difference to me.

No, the US is a democracy. It's just a poorly functioning one.

But back to your first point, there is a real risk that under Trump, it will no longer be a democracy.

All I see is another poster downplaying the evil of Trump.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Elon story is just irrelevant misinformation. Where’s the E-only fans Safety commissioner here to stamp out the repeated fake news coming out of the Democrat war machine. As Jacko would say false alarmers talking about absolute rubbish.

Trump in cognitive decline, are you kidding me. He had a 3v1 on him with the debate (if you call it a debate) and still landed minerals and won.

Why do your mates keep trying to kill trump. They know his gonna rock the boat, and their game is over.

It’s all falling down though, you know they rig the polls against trump so when his actually winning according to them, it means a landslide is coming.

I’ll end with this. Here’s a video to really lighten the mood. Who can’t wait for this. I’ve got a trump election win party next month, everyone there is university educated, has a bright future and some of us have our own business that are going to it. We’re all apparently so dumb aren’t we according to the soy latees.

Bwahahhahaaahahahaa.
Being fact checked is 2 on 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣?

he’s had a good run of polls in swing states ( with not the greatest pollsters tbf), but the margin of error still overlaps 0 in all of them so who really knows. Betting is picking up on that sentiment and the belief that he’s always done better than polls suggest.

If his rallies are anything to go by, he surely can’t have the same enthusiasm as the last 2 elections (but maybe he does and it’s just his rambling is so boring people don’t come anymore)

One has to wonder what life would be like for Muslims (or any other non Christian group) in a Christian Nationalist America, where White Christian Supremacy rules. People like Flynn saying they want only one religion in America.
It is scary and one wonders what lengths they will go to if Trumpism is successful. Convert or deport?
I suspect they’d go after the non religious first. In that an abrahamic god is still to them understandable compared to being a godless heathen

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back