USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

In the real world the Republicans lose the popular vote nearly every time. So what was it you were saying about minority?
Reid is a bad faith poster. He and his ilk never brave enough to answer questions, just protects their fragile ‘truth’
Sound much like Trump.

He has done ample press.

It’s hilarious this is now the desperate narrative dems are pushing as Harris sinks
You are the one sounding more and more desperate actually and just another bad faith poster who ignores any questions posed to him and just continues to post lies. This is what Trump has done to you. I almost feel sorry for you to have so little self respect, guts or integrity. Must be an awful way to exist with all that hatred you swallow day on day. Of course you will pretend you are just doozy.

Hardcore Trumpers, still somehow to this day, just can't rationalise the other side not having the same level of slavish worship towards the party leader as they do.

**** its funny
I keep saying it, but this is the end result when we've spent several centuries letting people get away with any sort of insane shit because it's what they Believe.

Belief is why you can show a Trumpy all the verifiable facts in the world to shatter their cozy existence, and they'll just keep Believing in him.

No different to those millennial cults (mostly American, actually - what are the odds) that predict the date the world is going to end, and then, without fail, go on Believing in their creed when the world most demonstrably doesn't end on the date nominated.

For the sake of the human race, time we all started ignoring Belief and prioritising Fact and Truth.

Here's a couple: Trump is a liar and a cheat.

I keep saying it, but this is the end result when we've spent several centuries letting people get away with any sort of insane shit because it's what they Believe.

Belief is why you can show a Trumpy all the verifiable facts in the world to shatter their cozy existence, and they'll just keep Believing in him.

No different to those millennial cults (mostly American, actually - what are the odds) that predict the date the world is going to end, and then, without fail, go on Believing in their creed when the world most demonstrably doesn't end on the date nominated.

For the sake of the human race, time we all started ignoring Belief and prioritising Fact and Truth.

Here's a couple: Trump is a liar and a cheat.
Yeah after covid hit and when Trump lost the 2020 election I had a friend who was totally down the Trump rabbit hole.
Day on day he for months would post cryptic stuff like the storm is coming. The storm that never came. He’s still a dedicated Trumper. Must be hard to get off that train but after awhile I guess you just train your mind to refuse to even consider the truth and just accept every word coming out of Trump’s mouth. It is definitely a cult.
Trump actually did study charismatic Evangelical techniques,

You are the one sounding more and more desperate actually and just another bad faith poster who ignores any questions posed to him and just continues to post lies. This is what Trump has done to you. I almost feel sorry for you to have so little self respect, guts or integrity. Must be an awful way to exist with all that hatred you swallow day on day. Of course you will pretend you are just doozy.
Haha interesting take. I think you’re taking bigfooty president chat a little seriously.

134 women and children are assaulted and impregnated a day, that can’t receive the healthcare they deserve in red(neck)states, because a convicted felon and adjudicated r@pist installed 3 far right conservative SCJ’s and removed the National right of all women and female children bodily autonomy.

Take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.

I don't see how anyone with a rational mind could accept that as a good use of tax payer money.

Prisoners are wards of the state, and therefore the state is obligated to provide them with the healthcare they require. Ideally everyone in America would be able to access healthcare for free, but unfortunately neither presidential candidate is offering that.

OGC - I think he's trying to smooth over the asylum thing.
Very early on he used to equate asylum seeker and mental asylum as the same thing - IMO.
We all know he's as dumb as dogshit.
I think it was The Bulwark or Pod Save America podcasts that suggested this a while ago - I think the Trump campaign picked up on this and he's been backtracking since and has ended up with his current stance.

Could be wrong but wouldn't surprise me - he has such difficulty comprehending and explaining the simplest of concepts - he is tremendously stupid and his syntax is now at a disturbing level of decline............

He’s also said they give refugees credit cards, which nobody quite understood where he plucked that from until it was speculated he heard that they were given visas and misunderstood.

Of course he’s hateful and a liar, but he’s also stunningly stupid, and I think people need to keep that in mind sometimes (although it ends up with the same net effect).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prisoners are wards of the state, and therefore the state is obligated to provide them with the healthcare they require. Ideally everyone in America would be able to access healthcare for free, but unfortunately neither presidential candidate is offering that.
And is gender changing procedures defined as 'healthcare they require '?

I personally agree that gender transition surgery shouldn't be government funded for prisoners. But this was happening in Trump's Presidency too. If he disagreed with it he could've tried to get it changed. By, oh, I don't know, negotiating and reaching compromise across the aisle??

Lol who am I kidding, he'd never think to try that.

Saying dumb crap like this:

Americans are struggling with inflation and Harris in her latest interview, wouldn’t rule out tax payer funded transition surgery for prisoners. What a joke.

This is your hero. Good luck wokesters. You might be in the majority on Chiefs deliberately curated discussion forum, but in the real world you’re in the minority and are about to get your wake up call.

Go woke, go broke.

Is Trump woke too???

"Trump appointees at the Bureau of Prisons, a division of the Justice Department, provided an array of gender-affirming treatments, including hormone therapy, for a small group of inmates who requested it during Mr. Trump’s four years in office."

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back