USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been going through the list on 538 and can't believe how close these polls are.

Playing around with the map on 270toWin think I have come up with so many and if I take my bias hat off, Trump can win this, unbelievable.

Just call him Teflon Don as I don't know what it will take for Americans to see how dangerous he will be.

The polls and bookies have settled with Trump ahead in all key swing states - keeping in mind too that polls tend to underestimate the Trump vote. Don't shoot the messenger here my beautiful friends, I know it's not news you want to hear but it's the truth: there's no tinfoil conspiracy by Trump to somehow influence betting markets or whatever the theory is being touted here. And now some new court case hail mary? I think history has shown that his legal issues don't sway his momentum m8.

Don't blame me, the great FK, for this impending Trump victory. Blame the Dems for consistently choosing bland establishment candidates instead of allowing a meritocracy in their primaries!

The polls and bookies have settled with Trump ahead in all key swing states - keeping in mind too that polls tend to underestimate the Trump vote. Don't shoot the messenger here my beautiful friends, I know it's not news you want to hear but it's the truth: there's no tinfoil conspiracy by Trump to somehow influence betting markets or whatever the theory is being touted here. And now some new court case hail mary? I think history has shown that his legal issues don't sway his momentum m8.

Don't blame me, the great FK, for this impending Trump victory. Blame the Dems for consistently choosing bland establishment candidates instead of allowing a meritocracy in their primaries!
I think trump is going to win sadly.

Why is it that you think many are choosing trump? Just interested to know.
Is it economics? Is it wokism (and if so which parts in particular)? Is it foreign policy? Is it support for religion? Something else?

Also do you support trump despite seeing big negatives with his candidacy because you think the positives outweigh the negatives or do you simply see little negative? If the former what in your view is trumps biggest negatives?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back