USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares what Ann Coulter has to say. She’s a uniparty stooge and fake pundit. Nobody takes her seriously because she’s a mouthpiece for the establishment.

Vivek is very promising. He ended the presidential aspirations of Dick Cheney in 10 inch heels cough cough Nikki “Israel Boeing” Haley and Mike “Traitor” Pence. De “Sabotaged Himself” Santis Presidential aspirations are also on life support after the bitch slap Vivek game him.

So I wouldn’t take crabby Ann seriously. Vivek has a big role to play in this Trump administration.
Disappointing lack of "dems in panic mode"

Why would there be a polling bias towards Trump this time round when he's traditionally always had a polling bias against him?

Reckon he's home sadly (if the polling bias is even remotely like the last 2 times he's run anyway).
Not saying I'm buying into it, but plenty of observers are suggesting GOP funded poling is being released at significantly higher rates that the Democrats.

There was even the leaked reports that the GOP is worried about losing the senate.

So who knows.

Need some young people running the States. And need to make it a trend. No more POTUS's beyond their 60s(either whilst in elections or during office).
In saying that, it would mean that 3/4 of the contenders are DQ'd come Nov 5. Both the Dems and Donald Trump as well, leaving only JD Vance.

To clarify, it would leave both POTUS candidates and Tim Walz ineligible for office.

I reckon that's what we should be doing all over the world.

Last edited:
Yeah but the democrats rightfully won't except that. The military would step in if the republicans ignored the will of the people. To overthrow the government you need the military. You can only control the military from the position of being the existing government.
I think that's a naive approach.

His cronies control the electoral process and the Supreme Court. Dems would have to appeal to the SC and they are more than likely to find in favour of Trump no matter what.
Military is unlikely to get involved but if they did they are loyal to the constitution not the government and so would do what the SC rules is constitutional.

Who are the war mongers?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) responded to Iran’s launch of a missile on Israel and said the attack deserves an “overwhelming response” from the United States.

“This missile attack against Israel should be the breaking point and I would urge the Biden Administration to coordinate an overwhelming response with Israel, starting with Iran’s ability to refine oil,” Graham said in a statement Tuesday.
In his statement, he called the Iranian regime “religious Nazis” who want to “purify Islam and attack the United States.”

Nothing turns last G on more than war

Trumps ego means that he needs to broadcast to all that he is the winner. Because he thinks people want to back the "winner" and so that it will generate more votes; and also create/ maintain the narrative if he was to lose that the election was stolen.

So complaining the polls are rigged like he always does is just another confession.

Dunno, Candace Owens is pretty articulate too. He strikes me as similar ie. a shiny minority face to launder stock standard GOP talking points.
I think both views are valid ie he is building a profile and in this current climate is the standard trope to be a Trumpian

But I also agree once he sloughs off that dead Trump skin he will just be another token

Let us be real here, admit the truth. If Biden and Harris went all anti-Israel, the result would be an easy Trump victory. Support for Israel is a bi-partisan thing backed by most voters.

If Harris went anti-Israel, some Republicans who are going to abstain out of dislike for Trump would vote because of hate for the Harris policy. Many democrats who intend to vote for Harris would abstain and yes, a small number of left leaning people who intend to abstain would vote.

Being anti-Israel in the US is political suicide, it matters not that you dislike this fact. In the real world we have to learn to accept unpleasant realities.

Most people actually want a cease fire. The issue is AIPAC would begin pumping endless cash to the GOP and zero to the Dems.

Dunno, Candace Owens is pretty articulate too. He strikes me as similar ie. a shiny minority face to launder stock standard GOP talking points.
Isn't Candace Owens a woman or are you talking about Vivek Ramaswamy? Slight confusion there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are ****ing insane over there

Gotta admit some confusion as in one tweet say “only one boat with 2 men” the later photo is an overloaded small boat with a trump figurehead

So maybe 2 boats?

Not saying I'm buying into it, but plenty of observers are suggesting GOP funded poling is being released at significantly higher rates that the Democrats.

There was even the leaked reports that the GOP is worried about losing the senate.

So who knows.
I wouldn’t put much faith in polls showing voter sentiment.
If you’re a first time voter, or didn’t vote in 2020, you’re dismissed by many pollsters.
And of course, the Trump campaign is trying to skew average polling by flooding the market with dodgy polls.
Well I mean, of course they’re trying to cheat.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back