USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

I dunno. I don't support Trump just turning off the tap suddenly, but there needs to be some kind of plan and an idea of what the endgame is. The promise of funneling endless money has led to a long, drawn out, butcherous war, and with a sizeable contingent who could suddenly stop it at any point, there needs to be an idea of how this is going to end. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to be the outcome a lot of people ideally want, but maybe the consolation it's not what Putin wants either.

I dunno, not really the thread for it, but it'd be nice for the candidates to articulate what realistic outcome they're working towards on this.

It’s roughly this:

Dems - Russians get nothing but it could go on indefinitely

Republicans - just give Russia all of Ukraine and disband nato.

How about people in house of reps and the senate?
Between 35-55y/o No older than 55. No more old people making decisions that they themselves won't see the end of it. Need young people in there.

I don't remember even one poster saying "if Trump wins, Putin will roll tanks into Washington a week later and nazis will rule the earth."

Much obliged if you could bump the posts you're referring to, as I must have missed them.
Clearly hyperbole on my behalf m8 but the very post I was responding to was suggesting that the Russians will steam through Ukraine and on to NATO territory if Trump wins, followed up by "Trump loves nazis".

If your argument is "no one has said those exact words in that exact order" then take the W, but given that the above two examples are from literally just today we both know there'd be similar melodramatic nonsense put up over the past 8 years.

Clearly hyperbole on my behalf m8 but the very post I was responding to was suggesting that the Russians will steam through Ukraine and on to NATO territory if Trump wins, followed up by "Trump loves nazis".

If your argument is "no one has said those exact words in that exact order" then take the W, but given that the above two examples are from literally just today we both know there'd be similar melodramatic nonsense put up over the past 8 years.

But there's a world of difference between saying Russia will storm the US and saying Russia will step up their campaign in Ukraine if the Russia-simp Trump is elected.

And Trump does have form for being chummy with nazis.

So, your hyperbole was melodramatic nonsense. Suggesting what Putin might do in Ukraine if Trump wins is cautionary.

Unfortunately that's fake. At least read the cheque first before sharing lol.

A friendly reminder that we all share in the responsibility to minimise the spread of misinfo and not simply believe everything the twitter algorithm throws at us :praying:
Not sure what to make of the pic,
For example bottom left has a picture of Mike Lindell the pillow guy.

We heard all this fearmongering propaganda in 2016: if Trump wins, Putin will roll tanks into Washington a week later and nazis will rule the earth. It was nonsense back then just as it's nonsense now m8.

At least this one isn't a fake AI generated image like the one you fell for and shared earlier today. Time to take a break from the X algorithm I'd say!
You listen to his speeches - the guy is insane.
The hospital beds are all taken up by illegal immigrants.
School placements are all taken by illegal immigrants.
Your child goes to school as a girl in the morning, has surgery, and comes home in the afternoon as a boy.
How the hell can you defend that?
But obviously you've found a way.

A little taste of of Trump’s future America for his followers after his pretend viachella event at a manure ranch.
Not so nice when it happens to them. Bad for the elderly though.

And even then they want someone to tell Trump and Vance of their dire situation to help them because something ‘nefarious’ is going on. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Prob will find a way to blame the Dems lol.

Another poorly organised Trump event by the looks of it.

You get what you deserve sometimes.

I'll be rooting for the Coyotes.

58476e3ddcef47658b27d19a85952517

Thats a mislabelled tweet from him

Most were supportive of him. There were no or little boos I heard

Whoever was MCing it seemed to not like his statements.

I can’t actually believe there is a person living in America named Adolfo Franco?!
That’s the most fascist banger name of all time!🤣🤣

I can only assume Trump hired him sight unseen.

You are extrapolating everything so if Russia “only” get Ukraine in the next 4 years any fear was overblown.

Set the bar super low, anything less than a nuclear holocaust means Trump 2nd term is fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But there's a world of difference between saying Russia will storm the US and saying Russia will step up their campaign in Ukraine if the Russia-simp Trump is elected.

And Trump does have form for being chummy with nazis.

So, your hyperbole was melodramatic nonsense. Suggesting what Putin might do in Ukraine if Trump wins is cautionary.

Trump is not a Nazi, but he invites them to his home for dinner and has many like Stephen Miller in very close proximity.

That is bad enough, the fact he is happy to placate nazis and white supremacists.

So can any of the Trump camp let me know why if Trump isn’t encouraging Nazis why are we seeing so many of them rally in broad daylight these days? It was unheard of behavior before MAGA came along.
What is also unheard of is the ball-gargling (thank you Elon Meme) of Putin which wasnt a thing before MAGA

Just finished watching Mark Levin with Newt Gingrich on FOX.

Repeating what Rump says at his rallies.

Not one truth was said but my favourite was CBS is the propaganda arm of Pravda.
I feel that the Newt has gone the way of Rudy. Seems like an elderly alcoholic, simply parroting usually very extreme right wing talking points to get gigs. As much of a PoS scumbag he was in his prime, he had at least thoroughly crafted defenses for his shit. For past decade, it's all been shit-takes.

This is a rather long article and takes its time setting the scene, but the point it eventually makes is then unarguable - JD Vance is a dangerous chameleon with no morals whatsoever.

So can any of the Trump camp let me know why if Trump isn’t encouraging Nazis why are we seeing so many of them rally in broad daylight these days? It was unheard of behavior before MAGA came along.

I think this probably risks ascribing too much power to one man. A far right president in Modi had already been elected in India by the time Trump came along. Jean-Marie Le Pen had made the run off in France in 2002 and Marine was already on the way towards legitimising the movement there. Golden Dawn was the third biggest party in Greece. UKIP had pulled off Brexit.

There is a global movement towards far right politics (which is scary!), but I think Trump is more a symptom of that rather than the cause.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back