USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you not find it incredibly embarrassing that you don’t educate yourself with the reality of the world. But that’s fine Kamala is the best thing since sliced bread, she’s a noble honourable individual. The Democrats as a party are so loving and caring.

What’s Pence ever done to improve people’s lives. Nothing. All he did was undermine his leaders policies.

What’s Nikki Haley ever done for American citizens lives. She signs bombs, literally signs bombs away to be used in war, you know how disturbing she is. She’s a sick twisted individual.

De Santis would never be where he is without Trump that’s a fact.

But no tell me what I say is all Childs play and bs. Educate yourself on the last 15 years of Russia and Ukraine then come back to me to explain how the world works. Your mates at the democrat party are to blame for that war, they planted the seeds for that to blossom now.

So when I make these names up the reality is this lot should all be in jail. Trump needs to win for the sake of the world. More bombs can’t keep being dropped over Ukraine that war needs to end and will if he gets in. No talks for peace, the Dems and Boris Donut sabotaged that.

Not to mention the border being wide open like this can’t continue. But try tell me it should
The border is so not wide open I can’t begin to imagine how off the mark the rest of your post is.

Did someone say President Vance

the office bj novak GIF

Because we can

We heard all this fearmongering propaganda in 2016: if Trump wins, Putin will roll tanks into Washington a week later and nazis will rule the earth. It was nonsense back then just as it's nonsense now m8.

At least this one isn't a fake AI generated image like the one you fell for and shared earlier today. Time to take a break from the X algorithm I'd say!

We heard all this fearmongering propaganda in 2016: if Trump wins, Putin will roll tanks into Washington a week later and nazis will rule the earth. It was nonsense back then just as it's nonsense now m8.

At least this one isn't a fake AI generated image like the one you fell for and shared earlier today. Time to take a break from the X algorithm I'd say!
You don’t think Trump will sell out Ukraine to his mate?
You are delusional then and have not been paying attention.

Yes Trump donated zero of his money, what a tight arse.
Of course he started a go fund me..I wonder who the ‘me’ part will end up being🤣
Well he does love Nazis.
What do you think about Nazis?

I don't remember even one poster saying "if Trump wins, Putin will roll tanks into Washington a week later and nazis will rule the earth."

Much obliged if you could bump the posts you're referring to, as I must have missed them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I hope the US do something more to help Ukraine, and soon.

I dunno. I don't support Trump just turning off the tap suddenly, but there needs to be some kind of plan and an idea of what the endgame is. The promise of funneling endless money has led to a long, drawn out, butcherous war, and with a sizeable contingent who could suddenly stop it at any point, there needs to be an idea of how this is going to end. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to be the outcome a lot of people ideally want, but maybe the consolation it's not what Putin wants either.

I dunno, not really the thread for it, but it'd be nice for the candidates to articulate what realistic outcome they're working towards on this.

Why would there be a polling bias towards Trump this time round when he's traditionally always had a polling bias against him?

Reckon he's home sadly (if the polling bias is even remotely like the last 2 times he's run anyway).

Thing is 2022 and any other election around the country post Jan 6 in general has seen the democrats over performing the polls overall around the country, the mid terms being case in points.

What remains to be seen is if it’s different when trump is on the ballot.

I dunno. I don't support Trump just turning off the tap suddenly, but there needs to be some kind of plan and an idea of what the endgame is. The promise of funneling endless money has led to a long, drawn out, butcherous war, and with a sizeable contingent who could suddenly stop it at any point, there needs to be an idea of how this is going to end. Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to be the outcome a lot of people ideally want, but maybe the consolation it's not what Putin wants either.

I dunno, not really the thread for it, but it'd be nice for the candidates to articulate what realistic outcome they're working towards on this.
Again I don't disagree but - and I'm prepared to be wrong - my feeling is Putin and Russia were ready for talks.

Then there was a sniff of a Trump victory which will allow Putin to stramroll Ukraine

A Democrat victory will see Putin back at the table

I wouldn’t put much faith in polls showing voter sentiment.
If you’re a first time voter, or didn’t vote in 2020, you’re dismissed by many pollsters.
And of course, the Trump campaign is trying to skew average polling by flooding the market with dodgy polls.
Well I mean, of course they’re trying to cheat.

You can see it now after the lose

“We were up in all the polls this election is clearly rigged, no way we lost”

Though apparently the polls and the result was rigged in 2020.

Not rigged in 2022 cos trump not on the ballot, only when he is.

Still, as I said earlier, there needs to be a cap or an age restriction as to being a POTUS or a VP.

Spitballing here:
Can't be older than 60yo, either in the office or at an election cycle as a presumptive POTUS candidate
Can't be older than 55yo, either in the office or at an election cycle as a VP.

The only person that qualifies, in this cycle, is JD Vance.

How about people in house of reps and the senate?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back