USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

No its the original defintion. The widely used definition. And the correct definition. The only one that potentially lead to a society that ends discrimination and enables all races to have equal opportunities, live peacefully together and have equal and high standard of living (although this goal also relies on ending generational transfer of wealth and properly implementing anti racist policies by all levels of government - neither of which have been achieved).

Affirmative action policies are not racist and quite important if they aim to overcome race based misinformation and bias against races (both deliberate and subconcious).

Affirmative action policies become racist if they are soley about representation and pushing advantages to one race over another based on historical disadvantage (which is simply a form of race based revenge). Those who push the second type of affirmative actiom are racist people by the actual definition. They are creating a society in my view that will lead to further race based discrimination in the future even if they dont realise it as they are normalising race based discrimination enabling all sides to justify implementing more of it in the future.
It’s really pretty simple.

Sam Kerr can’t be racist for drunkenly abusing a London bobby because he’s a white male authority figure and she’s a female with an Indian grandmother.

Hope that clears it up. /s

It’s really pretty simple.

Sam Kerr can’t be racist for drunkenly abusing a London bobby because he’s a white male authority figure and she’s a female with an Indian grandmother.

Hope that clears it up. /s
Way to completely mischaracterise an argument.

Good work.

Based on the Fox interview and Harris appearances this week looks like she's taken the gloves off and is belting the shit out of Trump.

It's a welcome change in strategy and I doubt Trump has any real come-back.

The leadup to election day should be much more interesting if the Trump attack is ramped up.

Kamala was asked about Trump’s anti-trans ad blitz that’s pretty disgustingly taking the Tory path in the culture war to persecute innocent people to attack their opponent. Thankfully, and to her credit, she didn’t take the Starmer path of joining in and going with it (although she could’ve stuck her neck out a little more).

That said - this? This ain’t it.

Based on the Fox interview and Harris appearances this week looks like she's taken the gloves off and is belting the shit out of Trump.

The leadup to election day should be much more interesting if the Trump attack is ramped up.
Someone mentioned gloves off for the last month

I also was waiting and hope there is more + engaging with women directly about body choices

Even Megyn Kelly knows this story was fake.

"Since the initial claims, we have been trying to ascertain whether Speaker Johnson did receive that certified letter."

That's the sort of thing you find out BEFORE you cover the story, isn't it?

It seemed to me from the beginning that if he got the letter, the story is legit. If he didn’t get the letter, it is not. That just seemed pretty clear to me.

We are now able to confirm the speaker’s office did not get the letter. We have spoken with a source with direct knowledge who said Speaker Johnson’s office never received the document in question. Additionally, the alleged tapes have never been made public. The alleged whistleblower has never come forward. We were told he was possibly filing a lawsuit. That didn’t happen.

Last edited:

She’s getting fantastic reviews on how she handled Baier on a hostile network.
Come on Trump, let’s you you go with Maddow.

Last edited:
Just saw the Harris interview on Fox. What a complete disaster for her lol. Obviously the Dems know shes well behind Trump to throw her on Fox in a last ditch Hail Mary.

The only play Dems have left now is a 3rd assasination attempt on Trump. Or start WW3.
Let us know the individual points you believe made it a disaster for her and people can discuss it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the Harris interview on Fox. What a complete disaster for her lol. Obviously the Dems know shes well behind Trump to throw her on Fox in a last ditch Hail Mary.

The only play Dems have left now is a 3rd assasination attempt on Trump. Or start WW3.

Wow you missed the third attempt

In a February 2018 budget memo to Congress, bureau officials wrote that under federal law, they were obligated to pay for a prisoner’s “surgery” if it was deemed medically necessary

Yes, good?

Everybody already knows Trump’s a hypocrite, I don’t think “yeah well actually he’s not as extreme as he claims” is a good message.

Last edited:

Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

Please elaborate

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back