USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

The only play Dems have left now is a 3rd assasination attempt on Trump. Or start WW3.
Yeah that’s not a leap at all. The conclusions you reach in this excerpt are exactly the same logical next step any sober, rational person would arrive at after a calm and reflective consideration of the matter at hand.

Just saw the Harris interview on Fox. What a complete disaster for her lol. Obviously the Dems know shes well behind Trump to throw her on Fox in a last ditch Hail Mary.

The only play Dems have left now is a 3rd assasination attempt on Trump. Or start WW3.
Hows that election shill going?

'' Kamala doesnt do interviews squawk ''

'' Kamala does interviews but wont go on Fox squawk''

What a shill you are

Have you built your bunker yet?

So.....Trump was right all along…..

Just goes to show that “fact checking” is nothing more than partisan propaganda….and that any debate on a fake news media network is bound to be a complete farce.

But of course, we (and by 'we' I mean you) already knew that…..

I'm going to stick with my previous guess made a few weeks ago

Harris to get Michigan, Pennsylvania and Nevada for 276

Might be wishful thinking at this stage, but who knows.

What is everyones plan for election day by the way?
I'll probably work from home and have various feeds running in the background

I’ve got the day off, going with a mate to a pub, should really put some bets on. Treat it like my Melbourne cup.

I’ve gone 297 Kamala and 241 trump. Same as last time except Georgia and North Carolina flip in opposite directions.

Not convinced trump wins Georgia tbh.
Will be interesting in NC as they have voter identification rules and many may have lost theirs during hurricane.

Was checking TAB yesterday and Harris $2.30 and Trump $1.60, find it hard to believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF are you desperately trying to say?
Sorry m8, I'd been hanging out with the learned scholars of the conspiracies board and forgot that I need to, how do I say this, "simplify" things a little bit for the SRP regulars.

I was pointing out the confirmation bias around polls. Folks here will often defend or attack sources of information based not on logic but on an emotional desire for said information to be true or false. Glad to help.

Just goes to show that “fact checking” is nothing more than partisan propaganda….and that any debate on a fake news media network is bound to be a complete farce.

Unless Buttigeg had a hand in covering up the real numbers, he can't do much with what information he is given can he?

Or is the FBI controlled by the Dems too?

Libs of TikTok is a handle for various far-right and anti-LGBT social-media accounts operated by Chaya Raichik a former real estate agent.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-releases/fbi-releases-2023-crime-in-the-nation-statistics

Unless Buttigeg had a hand in covering up the real numbers, he can't do much with what information he is given can he?

Or is the FBI controlled by the Dems too?
Seems the post is being edited? Ahh may have been too big

Will be interesting in NC as they have voter identification rules and many may have lost theirs during hurricane.

Was checking TAB yesterday and Harris $2.30 and Trump $1.60, find it hard to believe.
So, one theory goes like this. The GOP are 'flooding the zone' with friendly Republican-biased pollsters, skewing the numbers and averages in Trump's favour., in order to, a) give the impression Trump is winning, and b) pre-emptively boost the claims of stollen election if Trump loses. This then flows onto the betting markets.

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Same crap is going on in the QLD election campaign right now m8. Full Baghdad Bob stuff, "crime is akshually down" while anyone with a security camera is seeing masked teenagers try to open their front door at 2AM on the weekly.

5feab358ec90530a4c2434fa2365107ec1c4cb4f.jpeg

Pretty sure the Dems pulled the same thing with inflation too? Finding some obscure twisted stat to try and claim it is actually down, lollllllllllll!

Wow Trump really blew his chance here surely.
Those questions were amazing.

"They" asked me to speak (on Jan 6), lol

2nd time I've heard him say that. Like he had nothing to do with it, someone else organised the whole thing, he just turned up and stood where they told him to :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back