USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is your problem right here - we are not in the sixties now. And we've come a long way since then.

Rear vision mirror politics won't garner many votes either here or abroad in 2024 when the average family is struggling to make ends meet.

Idealogical myopia to say the least.
In the scheme of things the sixties is yesterday. Look at Howard's decision to muck about with negative gearing, it's taken twenty five years for that to really bite, things that happened in the 1960s still have profound consequences today and if some of those actions were based around racism we still have a responsibility to correct that. If conservatives had taken your view with Roe they never would have pushed to have it changed the decision was made in 1973, no use looking in the past eh?

Straight from the radical left playbook - don’t like someone’s opinion… SILENCE!!

I feel sorry for most of the posters on the SRP. You’re victims of mass psychosis formation and you don’t even realise it.

You probably think Biden beat Trump in the debate this year 😂
Hey good lookin what ya got cookin?
Youtube Fashion GIF

I’m not very interested in Jordan Peterson. Why is he disgraced? (Can’t say I’m sorry to hear that news.)
He uses a lot of nonsensical word salad which he things makes him sound intelligent and he promotes anti Ukrainian , pro Russian views as his own. I always thought he was a bit suss and weird.
He comes across as sexist too. His appeal
Is to young white males .

Last edited:
Ok folks. Let's hear those predictions 20 days out.

Tally:
Harris 8
Trump 4

pjcrows
Trump 281
Harris 257

GreyCrow
Harris 270
Trump 268

Financialpanther
Trump 281
Harris 257

FireKrakouer
Harris 289
Trump 252

happy_eagle
Harris 276
Trump 262

Maggie5
Harris 273
Trump 265

Blue1980
Harris 297
Trump 241

campbell
Harris 286
Trump 251

ReidBetweenTheLines
Trump 312
Harris 226

blackshadow
Harris 281
Trump 257

10571z
Trump 287
Harris 251

spinynorman
Trump 275
Harris 263

darrenmorgan
Harris 303
Trump 235
Harris 292
Trump 246

I’m not very interested in Jordan Peterson. Why is he disgraced? (Can’t say I’m sorry to hear that news.)

I'm not sure he's "disgraced", per se, but he's acting weirder and weirder.

I think a lot of people took him less seriously and saw him more as a crank when he adopted a "meat only" diet, became addicted to benzos and ended up severely ill looking for medical treatment in Russia, where he was in a coma for weeks before his daughter moved him to Serbia (and it's not really clear if he was awake for the move).

I think it's more he's increasingly a weirdo that normal people struggle to be on board with.

Peterson really shot to fame on the back of that interview in channel 4 iirc when the interviewer was just hopeless and tried every tactic to try and invalidate him rather than his points, instantly he became popular with males.

A caricature of the interview:

JP: well men take on some jobs that involve risk or extra long hours

Int: so your saying you think women belong in the kitchen.

But also he’s a massive crank.

Peterson really shot to fame on the back of that interview in channel 4 iirc when the interviewer was just hopeless and tried every tactic to try and invalidate him rather than his points, instantly he became popular with males.

But also he’s a massive crank.
A few years ago at a dinner a friend brought him up in conversation . The danger will robinson sign came out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the point of this post? Some bizarre, demented form of taking the moral high ground?

A scumbag is a scumbag, a criminal is a criminal. If they have committed a crime then they should end up in court. Who would take issue with this?

Yes there are home grown offenders. But ignoring the tens of thousands of illegal immigrants streaming across the border is government negligence writ large. The long list of murders, rapes, assaults etc is a tragic snapshot of the Biden-Harris presidency.
Because we see this on a daily basis, and surprise surprise, it’s never a science book carrying man in drag that reads to kids.
Under trump we were guaranteed democrats and the leftist Hollywood elites were eating babies and shooting up adrenchrome in basements of pizza shops.
We were also assured that democrats and the liberal left had the biggest frequent flyer points on Epsteins Lolita Express!
None of which, fantastically, was true, Trump however was logged 7 times on his mates r@pe island and was subsequently found guilty of assault(sexual).
It’s always projection with the right, I’d put my house on the fact that the two hideous creatures in the photos are card carrying repubs and have trump signs all over their yards!
Republicans are the only ones trying to lower the age of consent in their states and change child labour laws!
You’d seriously burn your hands on a snowball!👍

I saw a thing today where one guy has bet $25 million+ on Trump to win in the past few weeks, and given the way betting markets work, a stampede seems to have followed.

He is clearly trying to shift the market. And will be laying his head clean off on Kamela to lock up profits either way.

Very savvy

Serves you right for having dinner with FK.
Have to be quite the honor to have dinner with the prince of darkness.

If one of hell's minions raises concerns about Jordan P at a dinner party, you'd think that's a large flag in itself.

What is the point of this post? Some bizarre, demented form of taking the moral high ground?

A scumbag is a scumbag, a criminal is a criminal. If they have committed a crime then they should end up in court. Who would take issue with this?

Yes there are home grown offenders. But ignoring the tens of thousands of illegal immigrants streaming across the border is government negligence writ large. The long list of murders, rapes, assaults etc is a tragic snapshot of the Biden-Harris presidency.

Probably been covered, but glad you brought this up.

Does this apply to your man Donald? Think it does. You shouldn't stand for him not to be in court, would be "unpatriotic"

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back