USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

He uses a lot of nonsensical word salad which he things makes him sound intelligent and he promotes anti Ukrainian , pro Russian views as his own. I always thought he was a bit suss and weird.
He comes across as sexist too. His appeal
Is to young white males .
I know all that (vaguely). But the use of the word “disgraced” in that tweet suggests he got specifically caught out doing a no-no. Just intrigued to know what (if anything) that was.

became addicted to benzos and ended up severely ill looking for medical treatment in Russia, where he was in a coma for weeks before his daughter moved him to Serbia (and it's not really clear if he was awake for the move).
Ah OK that’s probably more like it.

(Last time my kids shipped me in a coma to Siberia it took me weeks after I came out of it to live down the public ridicule.)

The entire “woke” movement has been a huge part of Trumps support and reason he is heavy favourite to win this election. Australia will eventually go the same way.

The average person has just had a gut full of this “movement”
Define Woke for me? I'm not au fait on exactly what it means.

Define Woke for me? I'm not au fait on exactly what it means.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

In the way I’m talking about…

Excessive focus on political correctness, identity politics, or an agenda that prioritizes certain social issues at the expense of traditional values.

Again you can argue other definitions.
I'm a pureist and relate to traditional meanings of words that I was raised with a generation ago.

Woke is a verb and it is the past tense of wake; "emerge or cause to emerge from sleep; stop sleeping"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, I dunno. Maybe the topic of the illegal immigrant crisis. Maybe trying to blame the direction the country is heading in on Trumo when she’s been the VP for almost 4 years. I’m not going to timestamp anything for you or anyone else. Bit rich asking a conservative to elaborate when every post I make has half a dozen laugh emojis that won’t discuss the content of the post so resort to emojis. The hypocrisy of the left.
What do you think the role of a VP is?

Lolol
This is insane, he should be in respite, not on the campaign trail.
“I am the Father of IVF..”
Watched a CNN reporter that is amongst a group of reporters following Trump who said that the Town Hall with women consisted of all Trump supporters, including Presidents of Trump supporters groups.

So when they stood up and said , Hi, I am Lisa (or whatever), neglected to add their affiliation with Trump campaign.

The program apparent was heavily edited including the audience chanting Trump, Trump.

FOX are a joke they didn't even show the full answer from Trump re 'enemy within'. Kamala owned Brett.

Last edited:

Excessive focus on political correctness, identity politics, or an agenda that prioritizes certain social issues at the expense of traditional values.

Sorry, I'm relatively new to politics and this forum so i'm trying to learn, but it sounds like its just a flexible term that can be used to mean whatever generic thing an individual doesn't like?

The entire “woke” movement has been a huge part of Trumps support and reason he is heavy favourite to win this election. Australia will eventually go the same way.

The average person has just had a gut full of this “movement”
Can you define 'woke'?

Have you looked at the actual definition?

There is no way Australia will end up like Trumpworld.

Sorry, I'm relatively new to politics and this forum so i'm trying to learn, but it sounds like its just a flexible term that can be used to mean whatever generic thing an individual doesn't like?
It is the 'Antifa' of political terminology.

What would you call an obsession over keeping or returning to a national, cultural and religious identity that never actually existed, or an agenda that prioritises selective social/religious ideology at the expense of traditional values like being able to own a home, respect for law enforcement, democracy, and freedom of speech at the voting booth?

The US Republican Party.

I'm a pureist and relate to traditional meanings of words that I was raised with a generation ago.

Woke is a verb and it is the past tense of wake; "emerge or cause to emerge from sleep; stop sleeping"
Has been hijacked by conservatives.

The definition of "woke" changes depending on who you ask.

The term has recently been used by some conservatives as an umbrella term for progressive values, often using it with negative connotations.

However, the term was originally coined by progressive Black Americans and used in racial justice movements in the early to mid-1900s. To be "woke" politically in the Black community means that someone is informed, educated and conscious of social injustice and racial inequality, Merriam-Webster Dictionary states.

I can see why they hid Harris. Her fox interview was a train wreck.
I can see why they're hiding Donnie boy now.

The campaign strategies seem to have flipped in the last week or so, Harris everywhere and Trump going with the small target approach and hiding away on friendly media. Makes sense, with the way Donnie boy has been handling even softball questions lately you'd want to limit any exposure to actual questions and scrutiny.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back