USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

His defense is so hilarious - oh I didn't know they were Russian.

So how many non Russian shadowy billionaires are you taking money from to dictate your programming Tim? :tearsofjoy:
just like actual elected officials, I thought their cred was based on them being intelligent, astute, competent, and all knowing. So much "I don't know", "I wasn't aware of".

Prioritising marginalised minorities, at the expense of traditional white male privilege.
In white privileged male society any sense of minorities having anywhere near equal rights to them is seen as discrimination against white males.

Last edited:
Take care of the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.

I don't see how anyone with a rational mind could accept that as a good use of tax payer money.
Can you provide the $$ amount this program has used?

A rational person would investigate these claims and see the truth for themselves rather than rely on a screen grab

No one here worships Kamala. You think Don can do no wrong.
Hardcore Trumpers, still somehow to this day, just can't rationalise the other side not having the same level of slavish worship towards the party leader as they do.

**** its funny

Actually we can thank Fox for delaying Biden's withdrawal from the race. I for one was not entirely sold on the depth of his decline mostly because Fox kept showing edited clips of him that were quickly debunked with full, contextual vids. If they were having to fake his problems then there must be nothing in them. So Harris gets sprung on their unprepared, amateur asses like a fresh legged sub in 4th quarter. :winkv1:
They contaminated the story with their lies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually we can thank Fox for delaying Biden's withdrawal from the race. I for one was not entirely sold on the depth of his decline mostly because Fox kept showing edited clips of him that were quickly debunked with full, contextual vids. If they were having to fake his problems then there must be nothing in them. So Harris gets sprung on their unprepared, amateur asses like a fresh legged sub in 4th quarter. :winkv1:
They contaminated the story with their lies.
Agreed, I was with Biden all the way, but watching the debate live, when he did the mental blank, and Trump hit him with the "even he doesn't know what he said" it was an oh shit moment.

Still think he would make a clearly better president than Trump for the next four years, but Harris has been a breath of fresh air and i'm glad they've finally gone younger, even if she is 59.

Of course he did not mention this at all at the time, and explicitly said that the clip they were going to show was the question, not the original.

Clean up in Aisle Fox.
That's a bit harsh. They are not longer 'fair and balanced' so really gives them carte blanch to lie.;)

Fox News is “Fair and Balanced” no more.

In the latest sign of change at the cable news network, the “Fair and Balanced” motto that has long been a rallying cry for Fox News fans — and a finger in the eye of critics — is gone. The channel confirmed on Wednesday that slogan and network have parted ways.

I think he uses the term asylum in the wrong context purposefully.
So when people talk about asylum seekers MAGA make the connection with psychiatric cases.
I think he knows exactly what he is doing here.

OGC - I think he's trying to smooth over the asylum thing.
Very early on he used to equate asylum seeker and mental asylum as the same thing - IMO.
We all know he's as dumb as dogshit.
I think it was The Bulwark or Pod Save America podcasts that suggested this a while ago - I think the Trump campaign picked up on this and he's been backtracking since and has ended up with his current stance.

Could be wrong but wouldn't surprise me - he has such difficulty comprehending and explaining the simplest of concepts - he is tremendously stupid and his syntax is now at a disturbing level of decline............

Watched a CNN reporter that is amongst a group of reporters following Trump who said that the Town Hall with women consisted of all Trump supporters, including Presidents of Trump supporters groups.

So when they stood up and said , Hi, I am Lisa (or whatever), neglected to add their affiliation with Trump campaign.

The program apparent was heavily edited including the audience chanting Trump, Trump.

FOX are a joke they didn't even show the full answer from Trump re 'enemy within'. Kamala owned Brett.
Correct video

I can see why they're hiding Donnie boy now.

The campaign strategies seem to have flipped in the last week or so, Harris everywhere and Trump going with the small target approach and hiding away on friendly media. Makes sense, with the way Donnie boy has been handling even softball questions lately you'd want to limit any exposure to actual questions and scrutiny.
They don’t have to do much now. Harris is in self destruct mode.

Just let her keep talking and Trump will become unbeatable.

200.gif

Of course he did not mention this at all at the time, and explicitly said that the clip they were going to show was the question, not the original.

Clean up in Aisle Fox.
Yes he sees it as a mistake in hindsight, but no it wasn't an accident.

Yep, thats clearly what they're going for. Like I said, keep Trump small target and cancel all scheduled interview and appearances outside his bubble.

Even his campaign know the only thing that can derail them is Donny continuing to talk in anything but his safe spaces.

I remember when people smashed Biden for being small target and hiding away

You might be in the majority on Chiefs deliberately curated discussion forum, but in the real world you’re in the minority and are about to get your wake up call.
In the real world the Republicans lose the popular vote nearly every time. So what was it you were saying about minority?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back