USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

What problem are you referring to? Economic, social, environmental, whatever else that should probably be discussed in a more appropriate setting?

As a general observation, though, the consequences (positive or negative) of rapid population growth are the same as those of "natural" population growth. Those consequences merely happen more... well, rapidly.
I'd say it's pretty obvious from my post. But if you don't actually want to discuss it that's not a problem.
I made an assumption based on your long post. I was wrong. We can leave it there.

Where is the proof that more people of faith, will cop less jail time for rape, under Trump? If you’re going to (Onegreatclub) make that type of claim, back it up with facts.
All I’m seeing so far, are assumptions.
A Trump / Vance presidency aim is to bring in the 7 Mountain Mandate.
Christian Nationalst control over all realms of society including the government, schools, the courts.
Religion and religious ideology will reign supreme is the plan of Project 25.
As I am sure you would know the church has hidden and ignored rape within its walls for centuries.

If they have their way, religious zealots will be basically running society.
I guess an American version of the Taliban if you want to take it to extremes but of course hopefully it wouldn’t come to that, but maybe Taliban lite initially.

Right wing ideologues in government positions and the court. You can already see what a captured SCOTUS has achieved.

One part of the massive Project 25 document states a plan to return to the Trump administration’s Title IX sexual harassment and assault standards, which placed burdensome restrictions on the ability of survivors to report assault and obtain justice.

So….
a theocracy which controls the courts with right wing religious ideologues and deterioration of women’s and hence children’s rights along with the well documented history of church cover ups of rape and molestation creates the situation I describe.

You can see already what a right wing captured SCOTUS has achieved.
If you are still curious there is plenty of stuff out there you can look up.
Project 25
Dominionism
7 Mountains Mandate
Opus Dei
Lance Wallnau and the NAR
History of the Church’s management of pedophilia and rape within its walls.
Trump’s sexual assault cases and accusations.
And on and on…

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back