USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we are all missing the biggest revelation from today.

“I love cows” said the former president in response to a question from a child. “I love cows. They are so beautiful. Some people say I love cows too much. Maybe they’re right, I don’t know. The cows don’t complain”

Mooving revelation from the orange man.

Democrats on the panel previously found the Trump Organization charged the Secret Service up to $1,185 per night for hotel rooms used by agents protecting former Mr. Trump and his family.
The latest report compares how much the Secret Service was charged at the hotel on the same nights as other guests.
For example, it says that on Nov. 28, 2017, the Secret Service approved a waiver to pay a room rate of $600 when the per diem for that month was $201 — a 300-percent markup. Room records show that a dozen rooms were rented that same night to the Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co. Ltd., which is headquartered in China, for a lower rate: $338.85 each.
In addition, five people who sought and received presidential pardons — Elliott Broidy, Ken Kurson, Dinesh D’Souza, James Kassouf and Albert Pirro — stayed at the hotel, the report found. Together, they spent more than $21,000.

If people actually read what went on during that time (and during his previous administration in general) there’s no way he’d still be so prominent in politics. Unfortunately the vast majority of Trump supporters either can’t read or don’t care to, which is just the way he wants it.
The Jack Smith stuff is the new Mueller investigation m8... it was interesting for the first year or so, now it's like the 3rd hour of Avatar.

Jimmy Fallon Time GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Who would that have been?
A Bernie Sanders type. Kamala Harris is too much of a Joe Biden vanilla/Corprotocrat type. But that's the path Dems took.

You think Harris cares about the people of the US? Nope,. She's going to go on endless trips to the Bahamas or the Canary Is. etc... instead of caring about her denizens. She flat out doesn't care about Americans.

So in summation, the US has an old orange man who is completely of his rocker, or a bland vanilla Corporate puppet, as their candidates.

Or they could, very unlikely to happen, say "A Pox on both Houses" and vote Independently, denying both Trump and Harris the POTUS.

Last edited:
That Al Smith dinner speech was hilarious, real 2016 energy about it. Kamala's the first candidate in 40 years to not attend, but I'm not hating here, she made the right decision politically to not turn up and be humiliated.

My favourite joke was when "White Dude For Harris" came up and Trump said "I'm not worried about them, because their wives and their wives' lovers are all voting for me".

A close second was when he looked at Schumer and said "Chuck, with how woke the Democrats are now, perhaps you'll be the first female president?"

How about you guys, same?? List your favourite jokes here m8.
Oh of course you’d love homophobic jokes.
He looked half asleep.
So inspiring.

My reply was in response to a poster

“Why is it that you think many are choosing trump? Just interested to know.
Is it economics? Is it wokism (and if so which parts in particular)? Is it foreign policy? Is it support for religion? Something else?”

I replied to that citing some reasons.

These aren’t my personal opinions but these are the issues raised over and over.

Trump for example has said he’d stop Trans in female sports. That’s a popular opinion for many Americans

Bill Mahers viral clip dissing land acknowledgments… again is a view many Americans agree with.

You can rebut these and that’s great but this is the sort of stuff winning huge numbers of American votes.

Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t fault the effort. It’s an A+ for effort of response here, thank you.

I’ve got some reading to do it seems.

It’s the Christianity / religious zealots taking over courts for me that I can’t get my head around.
How it’s possible for a president to come in and do that / how others would even get replaced.

But I guess time will tell. I personally don’t see him winning it, but if he does, I guess we can revisit this one.
You only have to look at SCOTUS, what Trump did in one term.
But yes would be interesting to see how it plays out.

Trump thinks Harvey Weinstein got treated very poorly is also very telling.

Think we are all missing the biggest revelation from today.

“I love cows” said the former president in response to a question from a child. “I love cows. They are so beautiful. Some people say I love cows too much. Maybe they’re right, I don’t know. The cows don’t complain”
Deep. He sure loves sheep too, and lemmings I am sure. 🤣🤣

A Bernie Sanders type. Kamala Harris is too much of a Joe Biden vanilla/Corprotocrat type. But that's the path Dems took.

You think Harris cares about the people of the US? Nope,. She's going to go on endless trips to the Bahamas or the Canary Is. etc... instead of caring about her denizens. She flat out doesn't care about Americans.

So in summation, the US has an old orange man who is completely of his rocker, or a bland vanilla Corporate puppet, as their candidates.

Or they could, very unlikely to happen, say "A Pox on both Houses" and vote Independently, denying both Trump and Harris the POTUS.
Lol old Bernie hey. They are already labelling Kamala as a commie on the right, they would have a field day with someone like say AOC.

Lol old Bernie hey. They are already labelling Kamala as a commie on the right, they would have a field day with someone like say AOC.
I said a Sanders type, not a Biden type.

You can continue not to acknowledge it but these are the sort of things voters are swayed by.
Mindless voters yes. Transphobia, Homophobia, Racism all appeal to the small minded. Trump understands this.
More concerned about someone’s sexuality than how well or poorly they treat people. Trans and gays and those who loom different are easy targets for bullies.
Better to be a murderous con man rapist than trans hey because people like you put more importance on that.

Maybe you are too young to,remember when Duncan was thrown in the River Torrens in Adelaide, maybe you don’t care, but that is what these sort of attitudes create.

Last edited:
I disagree, mainly because she's not Trump/"orange man bad".

Don is a messy individual himself, but the Dems did themselves no favours by putting up another member of their Corporate Elite Half rather than a firebrand Progressive half.

Do you actually think they worship her? Or just prefer her as the alternative is substandard?
Many people have stated their support for Harris because she simply isn’t Trump. They acknowledge this. Does this equate to worship anywhere near the level Trump receives?

Wokeism has played a huge part.

People are sick of having woke ideals shoved down their throat at every turn.

Which parts? Trans, White hate, Welcome to country to start..:
I don't even notice it how come you do? Maybe you look for things to be outraged about?

Do you actually think they worship her? Or just prefer her as the alternative is substandard?
Many people have stated their support for Harris because she simply isn’t Trump. They acknowledge this. Does this equate to worship anywhere near the level Trump receives?
Yep. Even though they know better candidates, still worship her because she isn't Trump.

America is in a world of pain either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back