USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Barring an October surprise to end all October surprises, this one is done and dusted in Trump's favour unfortunately. Not trying to be a douche here - quite the opposite, I'm trying to show empathy and compassion by getting you all used to the idea of the inevitable. Conspiracy theories about polls and bookies are of comfort, I get that, but deep down we all realise the current state of play m8.
And if your prediction doesn’t come to pass do you then switch to..”stollen election?”🤣

If you count all the states with a greater than 1% margin on polling as being decided, this is what the map looks like.

Unless something changes, Trump is making up ground in all the swing states, according to the polls. Harris has had 2% leads in Wisconsin and Michigan reduced to less than 0.5%. Trump really only needs to win one of WI, MI or PA.

Time to go invest in Tesla/SpaceX, who Trump is going to shower with favours. Tariffs on Chinese EVs are near-certain if Trump wins. Welcome to the open oligarchy. Where a car baron uses his leverage to buy a media company for political favours in return for beneficial trade policies.

1729642663831.png

In a representative democracy, if the deplorables outnumber the decent folk you end up with a Trump, Abbott or Morrison. The Government of the people …. given it is their country.

When you have non compulsory voting it’s about making your base enthusiastic to vote for you, being BFFs with the Cheneys seems straight out of some bad Biden campaign playbook.

No, history shows the dems need a 5 point lead to have a chance. Conservatives are less likely disclose who they are voting for in polls, so polls always overstate the Dem's real lead.

A Dem lead of 1 - 2 points, as it currently stands, is saying the Republicans will win.

yeah, nah. polling is a touch more complicated than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indeed. Cheney lied to the world about WMDs to justify butchering a million people in Iraq so that his private company could earn $38B from the rebuild contracts. Kamala wheels him out as a reason to vote against the guy who is guilty of paying hush money and writing mean tweets. Anyone with a moral compass is not falling for it!
Yeah. Trump is too on the nose, even for THAT guy.

Seen a list of which countries have come out in support of Trump verse those for Harris.

You sleep with some interesting bedfellows, but as long as you get a good night's rest who cares right?

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

As Trump likes dictators it wouldnt surprise me if china invades and , he does nothing
He'd have to be able to control the Pentagon. He is the CinC, but if he goes too far, they may buck him. Right now, the military is beefing up their containment strategy and bases around China in the Pacific. They at least know there is a threat to the US's big bases in Japan, Philippines, Korea, and others.

Does a Trump victory make a Chinese invasion of Taiwan - or a US-China war - more or less likely?
Huh I was told only Harris will start WW3 and that DonOld is a peaceful Person who had no wars start in his name

As Trump likes dictators it wouldnt surprise me if china invades and , he does nothing
He's already said as much.
However, Trump is as always transactional.
For the US military to stand aside and watch China consume Taiwan, China will be forced to pay the US "reparations".

On another topic I am hopeful of a blue wave

I dont subscribe to the Cheney theory as I think its a balanced move trying to encourage those RINOs who hate Trump to vote to keep him away from politics to vote

To be fair I dont know what the pushback has been like in the US as I stopped the 'For You ' option on Twit

On another topic I am hopeful of a blue wave

I dont subscribe to the Cheney theory as I think its a balanced move trying to encourage those RINOs who hate Trump to vote to keep him away from politics to vote

To be fair I dont know what the pushback has been like in the US as I stopped the 'For You ' option on Twit
Yeah that For You stuff is interesting 🤣
I think there will be a blue wave too but time will tell. A large blue wave would be the best outcome in order to quash the stolen election stuff.
Of course, could be disappointed.
I just keep hoping Americans aren’t as ignorant as I think they are.

Does a Trump victory make a Chinese invasion of Taiwan - or a US-China war - more or less likely?
More. And Russia being left unchecked, or significantly less checked in invading their neighbours.

The Dems have shown they will now support their allies (after not doing a lot in 2014). Trump is clearly less inclined, unless it's Israel or Saudi Arabia.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back