USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no way this is legal, right?
I remember the video I watched now. Sort of goes like this:

It's a sweepstakes, and there is no way to enter without a service or fee being provided by the entrant. In this case, registering to vote.

There is also a law against this sort of thing with the PAC providing something of value in return for registering to vote: thing of value being the chance in the draw. Or it's about inducing people to register or vote? It's one of those.

So I believe it's illegal in two ways.

Anyone know when the pod with Rogan comes out? It's meant to be Friday US-time and I'd like to be a part of history by hearing what will be the most viewed/heard discussion in history!
Well mr no new wars did more drone strikes in 2 years than Obama did in 8,
This part of your post is fake news unfortunately. The only source that articles used for this clearly inaccurate stat was a shell company named airwars which has 2 employees and admit on their website that they are a "think tank" funded by Open Society Foundation (Soros). A friendly reminder that we must all be careful about sharing misinformation.

Anyone know when the pod with Rogan comes out? It's meant to be Friday US-time and I'd like to be a part of history by hearing what will be the most viewed/heard discussion in history!

This part of your post is fake news unfortunately. The only source that articles used for this clearly inaccurate stat was a shell company named airwars which has 2 employees and admit on their website that they are a "think tank" funded by Open Society Foundation (Soros). A friendly reminder that we must all be careful about sharing misinformation.

history and misinformation.

Why are you gendering your talking points?

How many versions of Ave Maria do you think will be played?

There are swings of non college educated voters towards Harris, smaller percentage but much more people.

We have seen this movie before, that minorities are all jumping on board trump, then it turns out to be a bit of a nothing burger.

Big issue for Dems in Michigan is Muslims just not voting.
Big issue for Dems in general is people not voting.

There’s simply no way, in a sane world, that Trump has picked up new voters. He’s the exact same person as he was when the country fired him the last time. Except older and a convicted felon now.

So the way he wins is if enough people aren’t enthused to vote for Kamala. But seeing the size of her huge sold out stadium rallies compared to Trump’s half-empty parking lot ones, it doesn’t seem like this is the case either.

There’s simply no way, in a sane world, that Trump has picked up new voters. He’s the exact same person as he was when the country fired him the last time. Except older and a convicted felon now.

So the way he wins is if enough people aren’t enthused to vote for Kamala. But seeing the size of her huge sold out stadium rallies compared to Trump’s half-empty parking lot ones, it doesn’t seem like this is the case either.
Trump's election campaign has been an utter shitshow since Biden pulled out of the race.
On the other side, Harris's campaign has been flawless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump's election campaign has been an utter shitshow since Biden pulled out of the race.
On the other side, Harris's campaign has been flawless.
She has to be flawless otherwise the media pounce on her.

For Trump, on the other hand, the bar is so low it’s on the floor. And he still doesn’t clear it. Instead he walks into a nearby wall claiming it’s a shortcut. And then the media sanewash it.

She has to be flawless otherwise the media pounce on her.

For Trump, on the other hand, the bar is so low it’s on the floor. And he still doesn’t clear it. Instead he walks into a nearby wall claiming it’s a shortcut. And then the media sanewash it.
We do live in interesting times.
I'm just sitting, watching, if Rupert Murdoch is going to risk another $700M damages pay out for supporting Trump when he loses.
I don't think he will.

But it shows one party will openly and actively seek to gain power without bothering with the pesky little detail of convincing people they are the right party with the right policies.

And this generally means, they will subvert the election in any way they can get away with.

It's like cybersecurity. You can protect your system all you want, but if their is one little crack, someone will find it and exploit it.

Imop, even one serious attempt at something like gerrymandering, wether it's top 10 reason someone's elected or not, utterly invalidates that party, that political body as being fit for office.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Are you talking about the Democrats? New York, Illinois, Maryland, Nevada.

The Biden admin proposed legislation setting up an independent federal commission (blocked by the Senate). Some states have set up quasi-independent commissions (New York, Virginia). Others have set up independent commissions (Arizona, California, Colorado, Michigan).

After the 2020 census, the Democrats mitigated some of the advantages the Republicans gained after the 2010 census. How did they do it? They played the same stupid ****ing corrupt game the Republicans played. And in some instances they were caught out and were rejected by the state courts.

It's not a both sides argument. It's a both sides are doing it argument. And both will continue to do it until there is a independent federal commission.

We are fortunate to live in Australia.

1) It's not a sane world.

2) I have no idea how the election is going to pan out, but I wouldn't bet against Trump gaining more nominal votes than 2020; even above and beyond general population increases.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back