USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why on earth would anyone vote for Harris?

No substance, she’s a ****ing clone. Stands for nothing and is just a laughing hyena.

Trump is gonna smash this out of the park.
Cos she aint going to drive affordibility through the roof by putting massive tariffs on all the goods americans buy.

Cos she also aint going to end democracy like her opponent is trying to do by threatening to imprison and execute all his opponents and media personal that disagree with him. Not to mention trying to overthrow the public service.

Cos she aint going to drive affordibility through the roof by putting massive tariffs on all the goods americans buy.

Cos she also aint going to end democracy like her opponent is trying to do by threatening to imprison and execute all his opponents and media personal that disagree with him. Not to mention trying to overthrow the public service.
You’re taking the piss yeah?

The Trump ep on Joe Rogan supposedly being filmed today along with Vance on Tim Dillon's show (GOAT comedian). The mrs wants me to mow the lawn today but I don't think it'll happen... I'm just too excited waiting for these podcasts to drop.

I put $100 a few years back when he was at $5 and Sportsbet keep trying to get me to cash out with offensive offers like $400... I plan to invest the winnings in Tesla and X shares m8.
Why would you invest in tesla if trump wins? Trump aint phasing out the internal combustion engine. The share price of tesla is based on ices being banned by 2030s and governments massively investing in car battery charging infrastructure. That doesnt happen if trump wins.

Poor old America -hard not to feel sorry for it. A mess. The disconnect between how they think and reality is too great.

Last edited:
We've now got Democrats lauding the principled position of Robert Kagan.

Cheney, Kristol, Bolton, Kagan. Who's next? Wolfowitz?

George Bush Dancing GIF

What are you talking about? A few months ago Trump was headed for a crushing win.

They'll end up regretting dumping Biden for her. Biden knows how to beat Trump he'd have easily won the rematch.

Not even Obama and Hilary Clinton singing the Elton John classic "don't go breaking my heart" can stop Trump from winning.

Why would you invest in tesla if trump wins? Trump aint phasing out the internal combustion engine. The share price of tesla is based on ices being banned by 2030s and governments massively investing in car battery charging infrastructure. That doesnt happen if trump wins.

Someone better tell Elon this. I suspect the whole reason he's gone full pro-Trump is that he expects the trade-off to be favourable policy for Tesla (and his space shit).

But Xi is trumps mate ,mates dont do that mates
Chinese government hackers have tried to get inside telephones used by former president Donald Trump, Sen. JD Vance and others in their campaign for the White House, officials familiar with the matter said Friday.
It could not immediately be learned whether the attempts on the candidates were successful, but the hack is believed to have compromised the phones of staffers, two of the people said. Two more people familiar confirmed the targeting of Trump and Vance, which was first reported by the New York Times.
People affiliated with the Harris-Walz campaign were also targeted, according to a person familiar with the matter. The person would not say whether Harris and Walz themselves were targeted, citing an ongoing law enforcement investigation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on earth would anyone vote for Harris?

No substance, she’s a ****ing clone. Stands for nothing and is just a laughing hyena.

Trump is gonna smash this out of the park.
Because her opponent is a liar and a cheat. Whatever else you think of Harris, she is neither of those.

Anyone who supports Trump supports a liar and a cheat.

End of discussion.

The Trump ep on Joe Rogan supposedly being filmed today along with Vance on Tim Dillon's show (GOAT comedian). The mrs wants me to mow the lawn today but I don't think it'll happen... I'm just too excited waiting for these podcasts to drop.

I put $100 a few years back when he was at $5 and Sportsbet keep trying to get me to cash out with offensive offers like $400... I plan to invest the winnings in Tesla and X shares m8.
Imagine being excited for Trump.
Is it the misogyny?
Is is the racism?
Is it the cruelty?
Is it the crimes?
Is it his willingness to sell himself out to the highest bidder?
Is it his fake faith?
Is it his willingness to take away women’s rights?
Is it Musk?

It’s loftier goals than Tesla for Musk

Imagine if Kamala loses the unloseable election, after all of the publicity from having the huge war chest of campaign money from the initial pledge drive.

A really big egg on face moment there, what on earth did they spend the money on ?
Kudos on the attempt at making Donald the underdog.

What are you talking about? A few months ago Trump was headed for a crushing win.
He still is.
Because her opponent is a liar and a cheat. Whatever else you think of Harris, she is neither of those.

Anyone who supports Trump supports a liar and a cheat.

End of discussion.
Of course she’s never lied in her life.

Can you say the same?

Everyone lies. You’re ignorance shines bright.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back