USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course she’s never lied in her life.

Can you say the same?

Everyone lies. You’re ignorance shines bright.
FFS he refuses to concede he lost the last election fair and square. Even in the face of 61 court actions thrown out and not a single one carried.

So he's shouted from the rooftops for all the world to know that he's a cheat.

That's all you need to know. Donald Trump is a cheat and he says so himself nearly every day.

Why are we even having this discussion?

Imagine being excited for Trump.
Is it the misogyny?
Is is the racism?
Is it the cruelty?
Is it the crimes?
Is it his willingness to sell himself out to the highest bidder?
Is it his fake faith?
Is it his willingness to take away women’s rights?
Is it Musk?
It's more that, as an anti-fascist, I grow increasingly concerned by the Dems (and establishment Republicans) weaponising the judicial system to harass a political opponent. Increasingly becoming owned by lobbyists from big pharma and the MIC. Increasingly demanding censorship. Becoming more pro-war then ever.

It's like Lennon said m8... let's give peace a chance ✌️

Kudos on the attempt at making Donald the underdog.

He is the underdog, a former winner but not the defending champion in this contest. Virtually bankrupt (in oh so many ways :p) vs the cashed up Democratic party with a lot of pomp and circumstance behind it. And if he does indeed get up and win it'll be the biggest upset since the 1980 Miracle on Ice!

To be fair I am only halfway on point for betting but I have noticed 1 thing which - to me - is odd

They all seem to explode on the same timeline - here is a new one promoted by PokerGo on my feed and a Polymarket model

1729892905700.png 1729892995090.png

Its like something big triggered it when nothing big was triggered

He is the underdog, a former winner but not the defending champion in this contest. Virtually bankrupt (in oh so many ways :p) vs the cashed up Democratic party with a lot of pomp and circumstance behind it. And if he does indeed get up and win it'll be the biggest upset since the 1980 Miracle on Ice!
They’re eating the underdogs.

But no, he ain’t no underdog in this election.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coping

To be fair I am only halfway on point for betting but I have noticed 1 thing which - to me - is odd

They all seem to explode on the same timeline - here is a new one promoted by PokerGo on my feed and a Polymarket model

View attachment 2151999View attachment 2152000

Its like something big triggered it when nothing big was triggered

The national vote tightening and swing state polls tightening towards dead heat territoty is what did it. Punters are expecting the polls to undersell Trump which isn't an uneducated opinion.

A month ago I predicted Trump would win PA as the clincher and still predict it. I also think he now wins Nevada.

Screenshot_20241026_083144_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's more that, as an anti-fascist, I grow increasingly concerned by the Dems (and establishment Republicans) weaponising the judicial system to harass a political opponent. Increasingly becoming owned by lobbyists from big pharma and the MIC. Increasingly demanding censorship. Becoming more pro-war then ever.

It's like Lennon said m8... let's give peace a chance ✌️ impacts,
Trump is not the peace President.
….you are ok with Trump allowing BIBi to destroy Gaza, Putin to destroy Ukraine? Afghanistan now being ruled by the Taliban leader that Trump had released from jail?
And you believe Trump is innocent when thousands of court cases throughout his life have laid bare his mob connections and life of crime and cruelty?
The grand juries are lying?
The women he molested are lying?
You didn’t watch the insurrection and his words?
You didn’t see how he tried to hide away classified documents?
You didn’t hear the phone call where he asked for more votes to be fraudulently added to his own tally?

Or is it that you think that even though he has done those things and has no moral character, no moral compass, he should just be allowed to get away with it as he always has?
And you are happy for him to say he will jail his enemies and destroy any press that doesn’t kow tow to him..retribution? That is fine as it’s him doing it?

Or are you just looking forward to celebrating with gleee the entertainment of Trump and his party destroying the US and all the ensuing global chaos.

A recession will affect you, even if you pretend it won’t.
And maybe even the cruelty that he will continue to bring you will enjoy too?
Or maybe not. 3F14357E-D9D5-4E1E-BB31-F7E1CB9F73D3.jpeg

The national vote tightening and swing state polls tightening towards dead heat territoty is what did it. Punters are expecting the polls to undersell Trump which isn't an uneducated opinion.
Understand this but like a wildfire the betting should reflect a steady increase in favouritism - even if over a week as others catch on and punt - but the graphs explode as if a large pool bet into it.

Be interesting to see how accurate this is

And yes this could be my coping method
A month ago I predicted Trump would win PA as the clincher and still predict it. I also think he now wins Nevada.
I see Harris winning PA

Understand this but like a wildfire the betting should reflect a steady increase in favouritism - even if over a week as others catch on and punt - but the graphs explode as if a large pool bet into it.

Be interesting to see how accurate this is

And yes this could be my coping method

I see Harris winning PA

Not a poor assumption - I posted similar last week. But I had a close look at the trajectory of the betting as aligned with the polls - as soon as Trump came in to within 2 points in the swing states (particularly the rust belt) and then nationally, it flipped. I don't doubt that there has been some big money there, but it's also what the average punter thinks. They've seen Trump's vote significantly overperform compared to the polls at the last two elections.

Also remember that it's based on the electoral college and not popular vote. Harris is almost certain to win the popular vote.

It all comes down to Pennsylvania.

Trump is not the peace President.
….you are ok with Trump allowing BIBi to destroy Gaza, Putin to destroy Ukraine? Afghanistan now being ruled by the Taliban leader that Trump had released from jail?
And you believe Trump is innocent when thousands of court cases throughout his life have laid bare his mob connections and life of crime and cruelty?
The grand juries are lying?
The women he molested are lying?
You didn’t watch the insurrection and his words?
You didn’t see how he tried to hide away classified documents?
You didn’t hear the phone call where he asked for more votes to be fraudulently added to his own tally?

Or is it that you think that even though he has done those things and has no moral character, no moral compass, he should just be allowed to get away with it as he always has?
And you are happy for him to say he will jail his enemies and destroy any press that doesn’t kow tow to him..retribution? That is fine as it’s him doing it?

Or are you just looking forward to celebrating with gleee the entertainment of Trump and his party destroying the US and all the ensuing global chaos.

A recession will affect you, even if you pretend it won’t.
And maybe even the cruelty that he will continue to bring you will enjoy too?
Or maybe not.View attachment 2152003
I fear for your keyboard. I dont think it's going to make to next Tuesday.

I don't doubt that there has been some big money there, but it's also what the average punter thinks. They've seen Trump's vote significantly overperform compared to the polls at the last two elections.
No the average punter doesnt see that at all - they just see the rush towards Trump and like lemmings have jumped on

I know the average punter and they wear trakkies and a hoody to the tab and they arent smart enough to do the type of analysis you present

Appreciate the info

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back