USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

No the average punter doesnt see that at all - they just see the rush towards Trump and like lemmings have jumped on

I know the average punter and they wear trakkies and a hoody to the tab and they arent smart enough to do the type of analysis you present

Appreciate the info

Possibly, I guess my point is that the betting flipped when the polls tightened. If the polls were still where they were 6 weeks ago (Harris +4-5) and Trump was a 65% chance in the betting then yeah, it'd be odd. But it's neck and neck, and people are just looking at recent history to bet that Trump overperforms polling. I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

It's more that, as an anti-fascist, I grow increasingly concerned by the Dems (and establishment Republicans) weaponising the judicial system to harass a political opponent. Increasingly becoming owned by lobbyists from big pharma and the MIC. Increasingly demanding censorship. Becoming more pro-war then ever.

It's like Lennon said m8... let's give peace a chance ✌️
Lennon would obviously despise everything MAGA stands for. Please don't use his name to summarise your extreme ideology.

Imagine being excited for Trump.
Is it the misogyny?
Is is the racism?
Is it the cruelty?
Is it the crimes?
Is it his willingness to sell himself out to the highest bidder?
Is it his fake faith?
Is it his willingness to take away women’s rights?
Is it Musk?
Nobody here will admit to being a Trump supporter because they like the things he says or his behaviour in the past so they lie about Kamala Harris being so bad they couldn't possibly support her. It's pretty transparent but then again nobody has ever accused the MAGA crowd of being thinkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back