USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

WASHINGTON (AP) — “Black Insurrectionist,” the anonymous social media persona behind some of the most widely circulated conspiracy theories about the 2024 election, can be traced to a man from upstate New York.​
He’s also white.​
With a profile photo of a Black soldier and the tagline “I FOLLOW BACK TRUE PATRIOTS,” the account on the platform X amassed more than 300,000 followers while posting dubious claims about Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz. Some were amplified by former President Donald Trump, his running mate Ohio Sen. JD Vance, and their Republican allies in Congress. The most salacious claims have come in the closing weeks of the campaign.​
Last month, the account posted what Black Insurrectionist claimed was an affidavit from an ABC News employee, alleging Harris was given questions in advance of the network’s debate with Trump — which ABC News vigorously disputed. Trump approved, though, declaring, “I love the person.” More recently, Black Insurrectionist posted a baseless claim alleging inappropriate behavior between Walz and a student decades ago, a falsehood that U.S. intelligence officials said sprang from a Russian disinformation campaign.​

The reach that the Black Insurrectionist account attained with assistance from Trump and his allies demonstrates the ease with which unverified information from dubious sources can metastasize online to shape public opinion. The speed and scale of disinformation has been an animating force in the presidential campaign, with the potential to affect the outcome in a close election.​
So you’re telling me that the nice person I’ve been chatting online to, whose username is BustyLibrarian, may not be a qualified librarian???!!!!

Cos she aint going to drive affordibility through the roof by putting massive tariffs on all the goods americans buy.

Cos she also aint going to end democracy like her opponent is trying to do by threatening to imprison and execute all his opponents and media personal that disagree with him. Not to mention trying to overthrow the public service.

"We've gotta lock him up".......said President Biden.

I know they're skewed by fake RWNJ polls (or whatever the current theory is) but RCP now have Trump in favoured to win the popular vote by 0.1% - possibly a post JRE sugar hit. On this date in 2020 Biden was +7.8 and in 2016 Clinton +5.4

My love to you all, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

"We've gotta lock him up".......said President Biden.
Way to conflate. Trump, let's not forget, has a rap sheet as long as your arm.

And Harris, for all her ordinariness, has never, repeat never, refused to accept the result of an election she lost fair and square.

Every time Trump claims, completely without evidence, that the 2020 election was stolen, he again damns himself as unfit to hold office.

And that's the long and the short of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because for one, Kamala believes that voting is actually what decides who gets to be President.

Why is a vote for Kamala, a vote for war? You lot keep repeating this sort of nonsense.

There's a good chance Jesus would vote Democrat if he voted.
On the vote for Kamala = vote for war I could see a link - in that a Kamala win triggers trump and magadiots to launch a civil war against another “stolen “ election (ie temper tantrum writ large)

How can you vote for someone like Kamala who knows nothing. A vote for Kamala is a vote for WAR
it shows what person you are
Anyway cannot be bothered speaking to misinformed people🤣
TRUMP 2024 Hope you find Jesus brother ✝️❤️
Remind me how often tRump goes to church?
What did tRump do most sundays when he was president, go to church or play golf?

If that is the national vote on election day, he'll sweep the swing states. Harris needs to be 2.5 to 3 points up.
The media and so called experts keep telling us that everyone hates Trump and are galvanised to vote Democrat.
But others like yourself keep quoting figures that say he's gonna get back in.
Politics is always interesting and in America at the moment more so.

The media and so called experts keep telling us that everyone hates Trump and are galvanised to vote Democrat.
But others like yourself keep quoting figures that say he's gonna get back in.
Politics is always interesting and in America at the moment more so.

It depends what media you look at. MSNBC/left online media say that Harris will win with women pushing the vote over the top, and Trump voters aren't reliable. Fox/right online media quote the bookies and narrowing polls and momentum.

I hear both, but look at the data. If the national vote is even, Harris can't win. It's that simple. I've said all along it'll be a close Trump win, but still think Harris will win the national vote. And she certainly has a path to win.

Bezos move is a sign of how dictatorships come to be.
It's strange that Bezos and Zuck have hinted that they're on the Trump train after previously despising the guy. Even Musk used to be a Trump critic m8. I haven't seen any articles that dig deep into what's going on there. People will simplify it down to "billionaires want more money and power" - which is true of course - but I think there's more nuance behind the scenes.

I've heard Thiel be described as "the Soros of the right" and perhaps that's true and the selection of Vance as VP has been what got these guys to jump ship. I've mentioned here previously that Musk announced his endorsement for Trump a couple of days before the VP pick was announced and probably was not a coincidence.

Do keep in mind that the Harris campaign are outspending the Trump campaign 3 fold. They have no shortage of billionaire donors and lobbyists themselves m8, they're just a bit more subtle than Musk running around paying people to sign a petition.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris (pt II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back