USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Time to pull up stumps. Arguing with these dum-dums is like trying to teach a dog physics. No matter how well you articulate things, they are not capable of understanding.

It's fun to try though

Articulate what? That Trumps to blame that the market picked him and he lost which meant that Harris wins and the market tanks and that's Trumps fault too?

Brain dead logic.

Kamala Harris:

“The freedom to live safe from gun violence in our schools, communities and places of worship. The freedom to love who you love openly and with pride. The freedom to breathe clean air, and drink clean water, and live free from the pollution that fuels the climate crisis. And the freedom that unlocks all the others: the freedom to vote.”

Now that’s how you differentiate yourself from Donald Trump.
Yeah but Drill Baby Drill and shut the border on the first day is so genius ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stefcep gone on a real tear

60 posts from 7am through to 11pm on Saturday with another 58 posts from Thursday lunchtime - with the exception of about 7 posts on another USA thread

I worked out that you are a CEO of a BOT company - show those kaputniks how work work work makes Royssia vary eppy

I believe the sentence fits the crime.
Will be interesting to what the punishment is.
My guess,FA.
Yep , been saying that for a few years that any sentence will be minimal - either financial or very loose home custodial action

Its how a 2 tiered system works in the US

stefcep gone on a real tear

60 posts from 7am through to 11pm on Saturday with another 58 posts from Thursday lunchtime - with the exception of about 7 posts on another USA thread

I worked out that you are a CEO of a BOT company - show those kaputniks how work work work makes Royssia vary eppy
Russians dying in Ukraine so that Communists can support Trump online in the West.

Endorsement update: upon further analysis of the literature, I have decided that Trump's not perfect because he's too old. I am leaning towards the K-hive at this point in time but my main concern is the whole childless thing... like what stake does she have in the long term future?

The research continues.

Yeah but Drill Baby Drill and shut the border on the first day is so genius ;)
The two statements couldn’t be clearer as to which type of American the respective speakers are trying to appeal to.

Battle lines drawn.

Simply comes down to which kind of American is going to feel more motivated to get up off the couch on voting day.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back