USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Not get into a mud slinging match
No political spin, answer questions without buzz words or going around in circles.
Give examples in answers and divulge actual policy/goals/KPI's

Same goes for Trump but he'll fail at point 1 (Kamala may get dragged into point 1 but absolutely fails at point 2 if she doesn't)

There won't be a 'winner'
So there is no realistic chance then as trump will just spin shit which is illogical and therefore cannot be debated against.

Can you vote in the US 2024 election m8?
I sure can - on the condition that I can secure a GF ticket for Chicago1 to exchange for his vote... might have to tell my wealthy boomer father that the kids need ear medicine again, scrounge up a lil moolah.

But it's not my vote that is important, it's about the enormous number of people influenced by my opinion. I get so many PMs asking about my endorsement that it's sick m8.

I sure can - on the condition that I can secure a GF ticket for Chicago1 to exchange for his vote... might have to tell my wealthy boomer father that the kids need ear medicine again, scrounge up a lil moolah.

But it's not my vote that is important, it's about the enormous number of people influenced by my opinion. I get so many PMs asking about my endorsement that it's sick m8.
awesome news comrade don't forget to vote blue :blueheart:🩵🔵

I haven't sent you a single PM m8.

Getting a bit tighter

Did a 270 map based on 538 aggregate poll numbers and have 5 key states with no allocated party

Democrat 252 Republican 216

Nevada , Arizona , Pennsylvania , North Carolina and Georgia

Pennsylvania Harris leads by 1
Nevada Harris by .7
Georgia by .4

Arizona Trump by .3
North Carolina Trump by .5

If Pennsylvania holds Harris gets to 271 and should be declared President , Nevada 6 and Georgia 16

Arizona and North Carolina add 11 and 16 which leaves Trump short by 17 and Nevada and Georgia wont be enough

Michigan I have given to Harris because at 2.3 it should be trending up though it could with Pennsylvania be the 2 key states

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the Georgia school shooting will shift any votes.
It's not like school shootings don't happen regularly there. Will just harden votes you'd imagine.

Dems will want more gun restrictions
Gun Nutters GOP will think gov will come for their guns so want more bazookas

Both sides will vote for who they were going to vote for anyway.

Last edited:
View attachment 2100844

American politics are bizarre

A sister of Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz says she doesn't recognize the people wearing ''Nebraska Walz's for Trump'' T-shirts in a photo that is making the rounds on social media. It turns out they are distant cousins.

A sister of Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz says she doesn't recognize the people wearing ''Nebraska Walz's for Trump'' T-shirts in a photo that is making the rounds on social media. It turns out they are distant cousins.

So is it a fake AI generated image or is it real but of "distant cousins"? I need only the most accurate of data whilst assessing my endorsement here m8.

Anyone remember Obama's brother Malik being a Trumper? Seems like a charming fella.

images - 2024-09-05T095824.225.jpeg

So is it a fake AI generated image or is it real but of "distant cousins"? I need only the most accurate of data whilst assessing my endorsement here m8.

Anyone remember Obama's brother Malik being a Trumper? Seems like a charming fella.

View attachment 2100941

If you truly knew how pathetic I find your trolling and postings you wouldnt have bothered quoting me

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back