USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Like yours?
“Nothings changed, I’m still buying DJT stocks!!”
👌🤓

I've posted previously in various threads. I'm saying, nothing has changed in the last two to three weeks. Certainly nothing substantial enough to suggest Harris has enough of a lead in the national or battleground polls. With conventions over and debates still to come, Trump has an edge at the moment.

Great analysis
Just about as many Republicans at the DNC as there were at the RNC.

Most of Trumps hand picked cabinet and his vice president, have refused to endorse him.

Dick Cheney has endorsed Harris with the words, Trump cannot be allowed near power again.
Ex Republican presidents refuse to endorse him.

It's like looking to hire someone, and contacting their references, who all go NO, NO, for God's sake NO, run away.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just about as many Republicans at the DNC as there were at the RNC.

Most of Trumps hand picked cabinet and his vice president, have refused to endorse him.

Dick Cheney has endorsed Harris with the words, Trump cannot be allowed near power again.
Ex Republican presidents refuse to endorse him.

It's like looking to hire someone, and contacting their references, who all go NO, NO, for God's sake NO, run away.

You think a Dick Cheney endorsement is helpful to Harris?

You think a Dick Cheney endorsement is helpful to Harris?
Yes.

It confirms amongst Democrat what a dangerous incompetent lying untrustworthy deceitful conceited dick Trump is. So much so that someone who is diametrically opposed to the Dems would jump in bed with them rather than go with Trump.

So, this will be absolutely seen as a rejection of Trumpism and not some alignment of ideology between Harris and Cheney.

Amongst old school Republicans, it's another pause for thought. And Cheney would endorse a Dem rather than back Trump? Exactly how bad is this guy?

Yes.

It confirms amongst Democrat what a dangerous incompetent lying untrustworthy deceitful conceited dick Trump is. So much so that someone who is diametrically opposed to the Dems would jump in bed with them rather than go with Trump.

So, this will be absolutely seen as a rejection of Trumpism and not some alignment of ideology between Harris and Cheney.

Amongst old school Republicans, it's another pause for thought. And Cheney would endorse a Dem rather than back Trump? Exactly how bad is this guy?

I disagree. Dick Cheney is a war criminal, and his actions during the Bush years are extremely disliked by a majority of independents who will decide the election.

Harris getting endorsements from the ilk of Cheney, McCain family, other establishment Republican Never Trumpers is not a net positive.

I disagree. Dick Cheney is a war criminal, and his actions during the Bush years are extremely disliked by a majority of independents who will decide the election.
People assuming that a candidate being denounced by establishment warmongers is a negative thing for said candidate will never stop being funny.

Harris getting endorsements from the ilk of Cheney, McCain family, other establishment Republican Never Trumpers is not a net positive.

You are wrong. Centrist republicans love people like Cheney. These are the republican voters who are struggling to reconcile voting for Trump, and also the voters, along with the genuine independents, who will Decide the election. Harris will win this general election in a landslide, I know you can’t see this right now, but am happy to discuss further after Nov 6.

You are wrong. Centrist republicans love people like Cheney. These are the republican voters who are struggling to reconcile voting for Trump, and also the voters, along with the genuine independents, who will Decide the election. Harris will win this general election in a landslide, I know you can’t see this right now, but am happy to discuss further after Nov 6.

Yikes. Define landslide?

I've posted previously in various threads. I'm saying, nothing has changed in the last two to three weeks. Certainly nothing substantial enough to suggest Harris has enough of a lead in the national or battleground polls. With conventions over and debates still to come, Trump has an edge at the moment.
Is that your opinion or is that the wider agreement of political pundits or the folks you follow on social media/podcast world?
Your betting advice is about as reliable as mine on the nags.
Women will smash Turnip and couch boi, they along with military folks are going to eviscerate maga once and for all!

oh wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Texas and Florida won't flip this election. Watch Texas in 2028 or 2032 for sure though, it's been trending towards the Democrats for a while with the growth in urban areas far outweighing regional areas.

If younger voters voted proportionately to other demographics, Texas would already be a blue state.

I know a lot of the younger more progressive voters are pretty disenfranchised with the Democrats, but the messaging needs to be about how they can effectively vote the GOP out of existence in the next few elections.

Texas and Florida won't flip this election. Watch Texas in 2028 or 2032 for sure though, it's been trending towards the Democrats for a while with the growth in urban areas far outweighing regional areas.

If younger voters voted proportionately to other demographics, Texas would already be a blue state.

I know a lot of the younger more progressive voters are pretty disenfranchised with the Democrats, but the messaging needs to be about how they can effectively vote the GOP out of existence in the next few elections.
Yeah the only interest in Texas is if Allred can topple TedCuck - Allred 4 points ahead at the moment

Whats your thoughts on a large number of Trumps previous cabinet not endorsing him, the most notable of that being his former VP Mike Pence?

Not exactly Never Trumpers

Whats your thoughts on a large number of Trumps previous cabinet not endorsing him, the most notable of that being his former VP Mike Pence?

Not exactly Never Trumpers

They are now.

I don't think much of this actually matters beyond political punditry to be honest, but Dick f*cking Cheney endorsing Harris is not some meaningful win.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back