USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel this election could be decided in the debate if Kamala delivers the following after one of Trumps word salads of incomprehensible shit.

Adam Sandler GIF by IFC

For extra credits she can go the whole response.

1725590688426.png

Vance, probably: "Look we love guns just as much as you all love guns. Sure, a school shooting happens, sometimes, and kids kill other kids with guns. But thats what freedom and liberty and not being a communist looks like! We love guns!"

These debates are not game changers

They will be performative rubbish which both sides will disparage the other and the needle wont move at all
If each hold their own, the needle won't move an inch. If someone goes 'Deer in the Headlights' - then it will move significantly.

Mr add 8 trillion to the national debt seems to think he can get rid of deficits.

What a brain dead *******.

The foreign countries won’t be paying any extra taxes, the US consumers pay the tax.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will be performative rubbish which both sides will disparage the other and the needle wont move at all
This made so much more sense before the first debate. Not so much anymore.

There's a good chance it won't move the needled, there's also a reasonable chance someone could blow it.

I'd like to see Harris ask about E Jean Carroll or Epstein.

I'm not a listener of the Tim Pool, Benny Johnson crew that all got named in the Russian funding indictment, but have to shake my head that they thought it was normal/completely not suss, to be paid $100k a week to do a couple of podcasts/youtube videos. Like WTF.
Why is this totally non surprising https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryro...mmentators-doj-alleges-were-funded-by-russia/

Of course these people knew what they were doing, any of them claiming ignorance and believing them is just wilfully ignorant or lying.

I'm not a listener of the Tim Pool, Benny Johnson crew that all got named in the Russian funding indictment, but have to shake my head that they thought it was normal/completely not suss, to be paid $100k a week to do a couple of podcasts/youtube videos. Like WTF.
Thats coz they didn't think it was normal, they're not that dumb they knew what was going on.

Literally crying victim now haha, give us a spell :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back