USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Fracking - Shows she is a hypocrite. Lets see what her position is if she wins and doesn't need Pennsylvania anymore.

Trump would sign a National Abortion Ban - A lie, He doesn't want abortion to be a National Issue, and the Supreme Court already sent it back to the States. Trump even is in favour of Abortions under certain conditions.

Trump left Unemployment at the highest level since the great depression - False he got i down just before he left office, after it did spike due to Covid. but never close to great depression levels

Anyway I agree Trump said a lot more to be fact checked, but he wasn't alone.
Thanks, much more reasonable.

Fracking - she's changed her position on it since 2019 sure, but has been pretty clear in her support of it all this election cycle. Unlike Trump on abortion...

Trump would sign a National Abortion Ban - he specifically dodged this question, to be fair. If Harris is a 'hypocrite' on fracking Trump definitely is on this, more flip flop than a pair of havaianas. He only reverted to the states stuff once it became clear to him how nuclear the issue could be after months of proudly taking credit for killing RvW.

Trump left Unemployment at the highest level since the great depression - yep probably the closest example to an outright lie. It was down a bit at the time he left office, still very high though.

So yeah, good examples illustrating that nothing Harris said even approached the levels of executing babies after birth etc.

Last edited:

As opposed to the TRUMP is a LUNATIC how can anyone vote for him, approach a lot on here use to shout down anyone who may think differently.

I am not even a Trump fan, but worry about the the polices the Democrat party now endorses.
There's quite a bit of evidence suggesting Trump actually is a lunatic though. Executing babies after birth, taking social media nonsense as fact, suggesting terminating the constitution to stay in power, any quote you like from the mountain of them offered by people who worked in his last administration... the list goes on.

Perhaps Tay Tay should let Trump play this at his rallies. It would be rather fitting. I only know this song because my daughter wanted to hear it when I picked her up from school this afternoon.

Once, I had an empire in a golden age
I was held up so high, I used to be great
They used to cheer when they saw my face
Now, I fear I have fallen from grace
And I feel like my castle's crumbling down
And I watch all my bridges burn to the ground
And you don't want to know me
I will just let you down
You don't wanna know me now
Once, I was the great hope for a dynasty
Crowds would hang on my words, and they trusted me
Their faith was strong, but I pushed it too far
I held that grudge 'til it tore me apart
Power went to my head, and I couldn't stop
Ones I loved tried to help, so I ran them off
And here I sit alone, behind walls of regret
Falling down like promises that I never kept
And I feel like my castle's crumbling down
I will just let you down
You don't wanna know me now (now)
My foes and friends watch my reign end
I don't know how it could've ended this way
Smoke billows from my ships in the harbor
People look at me like I'm a monster
Now they're screaming at the palace front gates, used to chant my name
Now they're screaming that they hate me
Never wanted you to hate me
My castle's crumbling down
I will just let you down (just let you down)
My castle's crumbling down
You don't wanna know me now

A lot of America wanted it overturned.

Like I said a very divisive issue.
Agreed it is very divisive

Disagree on the assertion '' a lot '' wanted it overturned

CNN , PBS and Guardian

6 July 2022 — 62% of Americans say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, little changed since before the court's decision.

1 May 2024 — About two-thirds (65%) oppose the 2022 Supreme Court decision, Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, and 34% approve, numbers that have ...

14 May 2024 — US support for abortion rights up four points to 60% since fall of Roe v Wade · Most Americans say abortion should be legal · Americans living in ...

what policies?

I have legit only heard of republican heads talk about goals. They even shot down an actual boarder policy, but I haven't heard what they want to actually do yet. Have you?
The GOP policy is Make America Great Again.

That's it, four words. All other detail is irrelevant. Don't ask any further questions. Just believe.

Thanks, much more reasonable.

Fracking - she's changed her position on it since 2019 sure, but has been pretty clear in her support of it all this election cycle. Unlike Trump on abortion...

Trump would sign a National Abortion Ban - he specifically dodged this question, to be fair. If Harris is a 'hypocrite' on fracking Trump definitely is on this, more flip flop than a pair or havaianas. He only reverted to the states stuff once it became clear to him how nuclear the issue could be after months of proudly taking credit for killing RvW.

Trump left Unemployment at the highest level since the great depression - yep probably the closest example to an outright lie. It was down a bit at the time he left office, still very high though.

So yeah, good examples illustrating that nothing Harris said even approached the levels of executing babies after birth etc.
Yep he had some rippers.

The pets being eaten, lol, but that was new of the presses today. That was a corker that made him look like an idiot.

Look he lost the debate. And I think because he always makes everything about himself.

He would have done a lot better if he just highlighted how bad the Biden/HARRIS presidency has been on National Security, Economy, Crime, The Afghanistan withdrawal and International diplomacy.

But for me it is not about Trump or Biden/Harris (how they are the best candidates is a joke), I think Republicans would do a better job for America.

Agreed it is very divisive

Disagree on the assertion '' a lot '' wanted it overturned

CNN , PBS and Guardian

6 July 2022 — 62% of Americans say abortion should be legal in all or most cases, little changed since before the court's decision.

1 May 2024 — About two-thirds (65%) oppose the 2022 Supreme Court decision, Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, and 34% approve, numbers that have ...

14 May 2024 — US support for abortion rights up four points to 60% since fall of Roe v Wade · Most Americans say abortion should be legal · Americans living in ...​

And these polls are reflective of the broader population, not the 51% that should really be the only people that get a say in it.

If you took out the opinion of men, I'm sure that support for abortion would be much higher, as was reflected in the midterm results.

Nice, was that at Rod Laver (or the tennis centre as it was then)?

I saw them 2010 and 2019 (joshua tree anniversary tour, 2 years late), both great. They can still put on a show, but the amount of worthwhile music they have made from 2000 onwards would maybe fill a 10 track album at best.
Saw them in maybe 2006, the warm up act was a pre-crazy Kanye West. Was a great night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GOP policy is Make America Great Again.

That's it, four words. All other detail is irrelevant. Don't ask any further questions. Just believe.
Everyone forgets Trump has already been president for 4 years, we can link back that to what he would be about today.

there are people in America and on the Democratic side who are championing full term abortions
Who?

What are they doing to "champion" it?

/\ This is not "shouting down". This is asking for details on a claim you have made.

Stop eating the ducks and cats

wjtTZz.gif
Iran no 1

Usa pftttt

Fracking - Shows she is a hypocrite. Lets see what her position is if she wins and doesn't need Pennsylvania anymore.

Trump would sign a National Abortion Ban - A lie, He doesn't want abortion to be a National Issue, and the Supreme Court already sent it back to the States. Trump even is in favour of Abortions under certain conditions.

Trump left Unemployment at the highest level since the great depression - False he got i down just before he left office, after it did spike due to Covid. but never close to great depression levels

Anyway I agree Trump said a lot more to be fact checked, but he wasn't alone.
Hahahaha, the fact you believe this is sweet. If they had both houses and the presidency the GOP would pass it and he'd sign it in a heartbeat.

Everyone forgets Trump has already been president for 4 years, we can link back that to what he would be about today.
O we haven’t forgotten and haven’t forgotten the tens or hundreds of thousands who died needlessly due to Trump’s incompetent handling of the COVID pandemic.

Last edited:
Saw them in maybe 2006, the warm up act was a pre-crazy Kanye West. Was a great night.
I saw them that year, (the one they did after they had to cancel the original dates as The Edge's daughter was sick)I Saw them in Brisbane though at QEII stadium I think it was called still. Worst venue for a concert I have been to.

The best of the Concerts I saw was at the Sydney Football Stadium in 1993. The Zoo TV concert. Brilliant stuff.

Tax breaks for the rich and trying to undermine the democratic institutions by replacing the people in decision making positions with Trump loyalists so that there's no longer guard rails stopping him doing what he wants to do?

Sounds like a shit election platform to me.

O we haven’t forgotten and haven’t forgotten the tens or hundreds of thousands who died needlessly due to Trump’s incompetence handling the COVID pandemic.
To be fair, could have been even worse if Biden was in charge.

A lot of People got so much wrong during Covid, all around the World.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back