USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Joe and Kamala shut down refineries, aka cut the supply of oil and gas because of the Green New Deal.

Cut the supply, Inelastic demand - basic economics. COVID was the excuse.
Hahahahaha

Disregard my previous question. Joe and Kamala responsible for global inflation in the wake of a global pandemic, god damn dude :tearsofjoy:

Of course 🤣😂😳

SNAFU.
Hahahahah.

1. ‘Middle-Class Kid’
Harris claimed that she grew up a “middle-class kid.” That is not true. As previously noted by journalist Megyn Kelly, Harris’ father was a professor at Stanford University, while her mother was a biomedical scientist at UC Berkley.

Yeah i think that a professor and scientist are reasonably middle class compared to a trust fund baby

2. Trump’s Tax Cuts
Harris falsely insinuated that the 2017 tax cuts approved by the Trump administration disproportionately benefited America’s billionaires and corporations.

That is not true. Data produced by the IRS has shown that “on average all income brackets benefited substantially from the Republicans’ tax reform law, with the biggest beneficiaries being working and middle-income filers, not the top 1 percent,” according to Justin Haskins, writing in The Hill.
Lol. Yeah he gave a stack of money to billionaires. This isn't controversial. They are trying to use a closely defined % reduction rather than total amount
  • Was skewed to the rich. Households with incomes in the top 1 percent will receive an average tax cut of more than $60,000 in 2025, compared to an average tax cut of less than $500 for households in the bottom 60 percent, according to the Tax Policy Center (TPC).[1] As a share of after-tax income, tax cuts at the top — for both households in the top 1 percent and the top 5 percent — are more than triple the total value of the tax cuts received for people with incomes in the bottom 60 percent.[2]

3. Trump ‘Sales Tax’
Harris claimed Trump will implement a “sales tax.” Trump has not pledged to do such a thing if elected president.
Pretty clear that tariffs across the board are an increase of cost and are form sales tax.

4. Jan. 6
Harris contended that the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol was the “worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.”

Contrary to Harris’ claim, the J6 events did not put American self-governance in jeopardy, nor did it expose Americans to risks like those experienced during World War I, the Japanese attacks on Pearl Harbor, or World War II, to name a few.

Again, clear that she was saying worst attack on democracy, WW1 and WW2 never threatened the homeland or their form of government. J6 did.

5. Project 2025
Harris claimed Trump will implement Project 2025 if elected. Trump has repeatedly said he has nothing to do with Project 2025.

Everyone knows that Project 2025 is on the cards if he wins. He's saying no now because it's toxic but he and the party support everything in there.

That's just the first 5 listed. Nothing remotely like immigrants eating dogs, abortion of babies after born, rubbish that he was saying.

He lost the debate and his supporters are more unhinged than ever.
They were set up by their echo chamber to believe Harris is dumb, can't from coherent sentences, can't do anything without a teleprompter etc.

So when they see her perform like she did you can understand it coming as a bit of a shock.

Look, the Liberals have Taylor Swift, fine, but the Conservatives have Lara Trump and she sings like a...

Like a...

Look, she kinda sings.

The Republicans have the musical stylings of Kid Rock and acting talent of Kevin Sorbo.

Hahahahah.

Yeah i think that a professor and scientist are reasonably middle class compared to a trust fund baby

Lol. Yeah he gave a stack of money to billionaires. This isn't controversial. They are trying to use a closely defined % reduction rather than total amount

Pretty clear that tariffs across the board are an increase of cost and are form sales tax.

Again, clear that she was saying worst attack on democracy, WW1 and WW2 never threatened the homeland or their form of government. J6 did.

Everyone knows that Project 2025 is on the cards if he wins. He's saying no now because it's toxic but he and the party support everything in there.

That's just the first 5 listed. Nothing remotely like immigrants eating dogs, abortion of babies after born, rubbish that he was saying.
As always, if false equivalence was a sport MAGA enthusiasts would be Olympic standard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I put together curated playlists that include kids music and songs they request interspersed among a solid grounding of classic music that spans genres and time.

It’s great when my three year old hears the opening notes to something like Paint It Black or Red Right Hand and he calls out which song it is.
Good stuff :thumbsu: Might I also suggest adding a healthy dose of Bob Marley to the mix.
Wherever I’ve traveled around the world, people may not have heard of The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Pink Floyd or Nick Cave, but everyone knows Bob and his songs of freedom. There’s a good reason for that.

Look, the Liberals have Taylor Swift, fine, but the Conservatives have Lara Trump and she sings like a...

Like a...

Look, she kinda sings.
To quote the Rock 'n Roll Detective Ford Fairlaine -
" I've heard cats **** with more harmony ! "

You can postal vote. Still there's a bit of process to get a ballot paper and vote postal.
And a fear that some partisan election official will destroy or otherwise invalidate your vote

Unfortunately for me the debate did make one thing clear: Harris is a Marxist.

She publicly owned Trump

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

Remind me what earrings was Kamala wearing.

They almost look identical to the NovaH1 audio earbuds.

So Kamala needed the tag team 3 v 1 with moderators to debate Trump but also potentially being fed a script of how to debate Trump. It’s why I say potentially, there’s no true way of us knowing.

I wonder why she won’t debate him on X or Fox. Hmmm. She knows without the extra help, she will perform worse then Joe
I heard Trump had a hidden speaker in his neck pussy and that's what we were hearing.

There's no true way of knowing though...

No one has answered the question as to what her economic policy is? What is her foreign affairs policy? What will she do about Ukraine and Russia? The Israel in Gaza problem? China? Homelessness? The Drug problem? Illegal Immigration? Law and Order and general civil justice priorities? She was well trained in the debate but gave no real answers to any of these issues. She's not fooling anybody, but i suspect those who just hate Trump just don't care?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back