USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Minimal, if any.

But what it did do was paint Vance in a whole new light for those who have never heard him speak before. He is not the unsympathetic goon the biased, leftist, fake news media make him out to be. And he successfully argued that Trump is not the meme-inducing caricature that said media make him out to be.

He was flawless tonight.
Flawless with no fact checking.

Apart from the one time he was fact checked and complained.

It shows.
Yep he was the full deal.

Speech, demeanor, short answers, avoid answers with little fibs but in a sneaky way with little emotion from the clips that I have seen. Almost came across as human and caring.

Sadly for him there are other clips in media world which will show his contradiction and lies.

Will make good ads and the Dems have a hell of a lot money left.

Why do you feel the need to resort to personal insults?

MODERATORS - I have received two week bans for simply linking a site that someone didn't like.

Is this the really the standard you are walking past?
Interesting that this elicits an almost immediate reply.

But when you are asked to argue in good faith, respond to claims etc, multiple times, you ignore them for weeks.

That was a mauling. Vance obliterated Tim Tam. Of course they try and "fact check" Vance and Republicans but they let the Democrats lie, and in turn allow them to continue the destruction of America and the rest of the Western World.

I have a list of lies. Tim Tam said there has been 500 years of floods in Minnesota. Tried finding the history of that, it doesn't exist. Walnuts Tim also said housing prices are down, funny that the "moderators" didn't choose to fact check that given their own company did an article of this, hmmm lies lies and lies.

The same Kamala who ran America and the Western world into the ground just remember. She ripped up the border, 94 executive orders were dumped by Kamala whilst she let the border run rampant. She is complicit in the fentanyl coming into the US, and now finding its way to Australia and the rest of the west. You don't care for the middle class you claim to represent, you give 200 billion plus to Ukraine whilst your own people suffer struggling to afford their record high grocery bills, gas prices, house prices. Bidenomics is great isn't it Kamala you champion the destruction of society.

Oh and the best two of the night, Walz misspoke about being in Tianaman Square. Ye right we buy that, now you change your tune after being caught. And Walz is friends with school shooters, what a slip up.

We are well and truly screwed if Tim Tam and cackling Kamala "win" next month. The reason win is in inverted commas is because we all lose if they supposedly win. But the educated lot championing these two nutcases maybe want the destruction of society. I am convinced they do. Enjoy WW3 because the border failing and censorship, both massive issues will be irrelevant because you'll be living in total blackout singing radioactive as your count down the seconds to midnight.

ben-chang-ken-jeong.gif

It's the Trump tactic, flood people with so much BS you could never fact check all the lies, or if you do, it saps all the energy out of you.

Easier -> Calamity 101 is 'god damn weird'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MODERATORS - I have received two week bans for simply linking a site that someone didn't like.

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

I believe you were banned for misinformation. So lying about it, is also misinformation.

I'll let it slide, just this once. Suggest you take the L

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back