USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Well his stolen valour is true. See the difference?
Well, so is ****ing a couch if I get to use whatever definition for that I like, like the GOP is with stolen valour.

But, while actual veterans aren't buying it, the gullible and of simple mind will I suppose, so I guess that's why they keep saying it.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

The debate seems to be a wash in terms of reaction polls on who won.

Like the Trump debate though, the win will be on the adds they can cut of Vance saying things like "you aren't supposed to fact check" and refusing to say that Trump lost the previous election. They will be the things that resonate long term.
Will make good ads and the Dems have a hell of a lot money left.
Indeed. Those who engage with the long-form content will resonate with team MAGA, while the low-info voters who get only soundbytes from twitter will be pushed towards team Harris!

How much of a bump in the polls are you expecting Trump and Vance to get from this debate? Four points? More?
As much as RFK endorsing Trump. That was supposed to hand Trump the win…..except when it didn’t.

As much as RFK endorsing Trump. That was supposed to hand Trump the win…..except when it didn’t.
This is something in your imagination. You are projecting. Maybe RFK is endorsing Trump because he prefers his policies.

In any case, I strongly doubt anyone of magnitude would follow RFK that closely that he/she would switch their vote based on an endorsement. Would be a zero sum. For every 20 people that vote Trmp based on this there would be another 20 who don’t.

People clamour for mature debate yet when they get one, everyone focuses on the facile and trivial.

Credit to both sides today. I thought it was respectful and each argued their positions well. We have more of this and democracy is alive and well.
Hopefully Trump loses the election and all the chaos and childish insults go away. So many people are just sick and exhausted of his way of doing politics.

That was a mauling. Vance obliterated Tim Tam. Of course they try and "fact check" Vance and Republicans but they let the Democrats lie, and in turn allow them to continue the destruction of America and the rest of the Western World.

I have a list of lies. Tim Tam said there has been 500 years of floods in Minnesota. Tried finding the history of that, it doesn't exist. Walnuts Tim also said housing prices are down, funny that the "moderators" didn't choose to fact check that given their own company did an article of this, hmmm lies lies and lies.

The same Kamala who ran America and the Western world into the ground just remember. She ripped up the border, 94 executive orders were dumped by Kamala whilst she let the border run rampant. She is complicit in the fentanyl coming into the US, and now finding its way to Australia and the rest of the west. You don't care for the middle class you claim to represent, you give 200 billion plus to Ukraine whilst your own people suffer struggling to afford their record high grocery bills, gas prices, house prices. Bidenomics is great isn't it Kamala you champion the destruction of society.

Oh and the best two of the night, Walz misspoke about being in Tianaman Square. Ye right we buy that, now you change your tune after being caught. And Walz is friends with school shooters, what a slip up.

We are well and truly screwed if Tim Tam and cackling Kamala "win" next month. The reason win is in inverted commas is because we all lose if they supposedly win. But the educated lot championing these two nutcases maybe want the destruction of society. I am convinced they do. Enjoy WW3 because the border failing and censorship, both massive issues will be irrelevant because you'll be living in total blackout singing radioactive as your count down the seconds to midnight.
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic TV
Too Shiny

Hopefully Trump loses the election and all the chaos and childish insults go away. So many people are just sick and exhausted of his way of doing politics.
It works both ways. Harris and Biden always play the man and not the policy. They just do it in a more amenable way. Trump does it in his own brash manner.

The sooner the old guard of Trump, Biden, Harris, Pelosi etc are gone the better.

Waltz and Vance give hope for the future.

Well the bloke you're quoting correctly pointed out that civility is good in an age where tribalism and division is out of control (in no small part caused by state actors who are enemies of the west) and your response is to double down on said counter-productive tribalism.

Like many here, I wish this election was inverted and the VPs were the POTUS candidates and the current candidates were the VPs. Vance v Walz 2028 baby!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't go to jail
He might get house arrest at some point but he's a saint compared to the likes of Daniel Andrews
I think that Trump isn't going to do prison time is an urban myth.
The Justice system in the US knows different.
That's why he's scared, and that's why he's stated he'll leave America if he loses the election.
So.
Where's he going to hide?

Perhaps , but it’s equally plausible that he really meant
“ Trump is as I’ve said but I’m willing to grovel before the Emperor because my political ambition outweighs any sense of decency and moral principle - onwards and upwards and let’s hope the orange dotard hands me the reins from a massive health episode ….”

This might be a useful cop out, if he wasn't also on record responding harshly to specific things Trump directly said, proposed or did, outside of any alleged media framing.

It's almost as if it's a convenient trope to avoid MAGA getting angry with him.

Spineless coward who abandoned his principles to get into the Senate.

Fools the gullible I guess.

And even if this were true, the potential VP is someone who may just believe whatever his current chosen media sources tell him. That's comforting...

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back