USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

It was the bimbo activist moderators who disputed the obvious, suggest you take up your frustrations with them.
Bimbo activist moderators?
You’ve outed yourself as a male republican mate- you’re all shit scared and intimidated by intelligent , strong women😜
Just as well they weren’t African American - you would have burst a foofer valve champ😁

A month out. Anyone else gonna call it? I'm sticking with a narrow Trump win, despite Harris winning the popular vote by 2.5. Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina and Nevada not called until the Wednesday.

View attachment 2129741
PA is the key - as always

538 has Harris at .7% and trying to make sense of their aggregates makes for hard reading

ie Morning Consult/Bloomberg has Harris +4-5 where others have Trump ahead. 1 who are a Republican Sponsored polling company

Looking at MC it seems they are struggling with their data as well . They started well and seem to be falling backwards

Beacon/Fox have Harris ahead slightly also

North Carolina is trending strongly Red and the relief packages may have some impact

Walz "shooting his mouth off"?:

Are you presenting this as a gotcha?

giphy.gif

Jesus Christ. It wasn't a beat down. Vance looked more confident yes, probably from history of debate teams etc, and he is firm on what he says. But he offered little on policy, spread some of the same already debunked BS (can't back down now, you'd look weak), and stumbled at the end on some key questions, by refusing to answer, or trying to spin a lie. You guys have super low standards if you're that impressed and think it was a beat down. Was an even debate and no clear winner.
I suppose it is a contrast to their run of losses in debates particularly when trump the senile is involved against anyone not senile. So a draw seems like a win

One of the things I periodically return to is how journalism and by extension democracy has been debased in the modern era of politics via a media captured by vested interest.

One of the pillars of true democracy is a completely free press where opinion is clearly labelled as editorial and news reports only facts.

The understanding of the function of journalism to hold power to account has been so utterly debased that some people believe calling attention to deliberate and blatant lies during a debate constitutes bias on behalf of the moderator.

The morons here are evidence enough of that. Oh look the moderator fact checked my team, he must be biased.

If Vance utters an outrageous untruth such as that Trump not only did not try to dismantle, but actually saved public health during his term then that is a deliberate lie and needs to be called out. Not only do people see this as bias they are now more likely to believe the lie because fake news. Its tragic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the things I periodically return to is how journalism and by extension democracy has been debased in the modern era of politics via a media captured by vested interest.

One of the pillars of true democracy is a completely free press where opinion is clearly labelled as editorial and news reports only facts.

The understanding of the function of journalism to hold power to account has been so utterly debased that some people believe calling attention to deliberate and blatant lies during a debate constitutes bias on behalf of the moderator.

The morons here are evidence enough of that. Oh look the moderator fact checked my team, he must be biased.

If Vance utters an outrageous untruth such as that Trump not only did not try to dismantle, but actually saved public health during his term then that is a deliberate lie and needs to be called out. Not only do people see this as bias they are now more likely to believe the lie because fake news. Its tragic.
Its sad

I used to consume the news in print every day - mostly 1 source and sometimes 2-3 if I felt a story needed more examination

Then I noticed a pattern - well I had been seeing it for a while - when opinion and fact got blurred in the same article/story

Maybe I'm old and jaded but your post reminded me why my choice to abandon print and now online was sound

while the low-info voters like me the great FK who get only soundbytes from twitter, Quora and Fox will be disappointed.
Poor you, I thought you had changed. Good to see you are capable of self reflection though.

It was the bimbo activist moderators who disputed the obvious, suggest you take up your frustrations with them.
Suggest you broaden your reading. Just more confirmation bias reading.

Former President Donald Trump's top presidential surrogates, Rogan O'Handley, better known by the name DC Draino, is an American right-wing political commentator.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back