USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for the record:

-Vance said there is an “open border” with Mexico under Biden/Harris. Numbers of border-crossings are actually at a four-year low.

-Vance claimed he had not supported a national abortion ban, but he repeatedly did during his 2022 senatorial race.

-He accused the “Kamala Harris administration” of handing Iran $100bn in the form of unfrozen assets – not true. It was $55bn, and it was negotiated under Barack Obama.

-Most egregiously, he said Trump had salvaged "Obamacare", Obama’s wildly popular healthcare insurance scheme.
The actual truth is Trump tried 60 times to destroy Obamacare (officially the Affordable Care Act) without offering any alternative whatsoever.

These were just the standouts.

Showed himself to be completely untrustworthy.

But trust and honesty are so yesterday, eh JD?

When it gets to 10,000 lies, I will let you know.
Ah, so the same for the Dems, gotcha. Both teams are perpetual liars, which is their language.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody hates the truth more than the GOP.
Is Diaper Don still in denial about the last election results?
Is Diaper Don still in denial he made that phone a phone call to the governor in Georgia asking him to find 11,000 odd votes to overturn the election there?
So you're a Dems cheerleader who can't see your team also lies. Gotcha.

Just for the record:

-Vance said there is an “open border” with Mexico under Biden/Harris. Numbers of border-crossings are actually at a four-year low.

-Vance claimed he had not supported a national abortion ban, but he repeatedly did during his 2022 senatorial race.

-He accused the “Kamala Harris administration” of handing Iran $100bn in the form of unfrozen assets – not true. It was $55bn, and it was negotiated under Barack Obama.

-Most egregiously, he said Trump had salvaged "Obamacare", Obama’s wildly popular healthcare insurance scheme.
The actual truth is Trump tried 60 times to destroy Obamacare (officially the Affordable Care Act) without offering any alternative whatsoever.

No surprise he complained. about fact.checking.

Just for the record:

I wonder why in rebuttal Tim didn't bring these points up.

It’s because of the Israel donor money, which has brought and sold both political parties.

While I hate Biden and the Dems stance on Israel, somehow Trump and the republicans are even worse.

Dems just paying lip service saying Israel need to be more targeted and withholding a tiny bit of weapons to Israel briefly (after giving them billions no questions asked before and after) is apparently enough for Trump to call Biden a Palestinian, and other Republican congressmen to claim Biden is anti Israel.

Biden is many things, anti Israel is not one of them.
Jews have a lot of influence, just the way it is, no hate from me outside of money, as many, many Jews are on top of my list for extremely talented people in their respective fields.

So your a GOP who is in denial about GOP's denials.
So you are dening that trump hasn't reveled his tax returns?
So you are in denial that trump made the phone call to the Georgia governor asking him to overthrow the election there?
Nope, I think Trump sucks myself.

I just see a Dems cheerleader.

Maybe ask why your team/ Kamala chose Walz over someone else as a Veep? Why in the most important moment of his life did the occasion get to him, he froze and stuttered? He was her representative and he failed.

My ballot is in the mail on its way to Illinois. Nothing more I can do but contribute more money to the Harris campaign. I hope they keep some of it for the Harris 2028 reelection fund.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

My ballot is in the mail on its way to Illinois. Nothing more I can do but contribute more money to the Harris campaign. I hope they keep some of it for the Harris 2028 reelection fund.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I hope you see a return on your investment both now and in 4 years

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back