2nds 2024 VFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks good. Would be next cab off the rank over fort you’d think

Not if we are employing the 1 Ruckman. Maybe if using as a second ruck.

Better option than Ryan if need to replace a tall fwd.

Not if we are employing the 1 Ruckman. Maybe if using as a second ruck.

Better option than Ryan if need to replace a tall fwd.

I think if the sub rule goes and they go to 5 on the bench we would go to a 2 ruck with O/Smith.

5 on the bench makes sense now with the developments around concussions

I think if the sub rule goes and they go to 5 on the bench we would go to a 2 ruck with O/Smith.

5 on the bench makes sense now with the developments around concussions

Agree.

I think we are on the same track in seeing him as a realistic future No1 Ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd is very impressive

Wonder if Hipwood, Morris and Lloyd with help from Smith be a productive forwardline in 3-4 years
If ZZ also becomes a solid tall defender option alongside Andrews and Payne - that'll be one mad tall timber return for a single 2023 draft.

I haven't been able to watch the whole game but Harry Sharp's disposal has looked very good, and taking the right options.

Henry Smith been awesome as well, Jarryd Lyons, Dev Robertson.

Good win by the twos; where does that place us on the VFL ladder now?

Also, seems odd that Casey didn’t play us up here last week when Melbourne were in town; would’ve thought that’d make more sense.

Good win by the twos; where does that place us on the VFL ladder now?
Second. Third if Geelong beats Box Hill tomorrow.

Also, seems odd that Casey didn’t play us up here last week when Melbourne were in town; would’ve thought that’d make more sense.
Yes.

You know when Torrent gets his hands on the ball good things happen. To elevate himself to AFL level he needs to get more of the ball. Today he did and likely played his best game of the year. Dev doing the grant work and Torrent creating opportunities.
This should be the new minimum for Torrent. He has the skill to be a gun mid.

You know when Torrent gets his hands on the ball good things happen. To elevate himself to AFL level he needs to get more of the ball. Today he did and likely played his best game of the year. Dev doing the grant work and Torrent creating opportunities.
This should be the new minimum for Torrent. He has the skill to be a gun mid.

Seems to be getting developed as a half back. I think he’ll need time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back