List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Stuff has Taj Hotton rounds 1-3 on his youtube channel I dove into a few weeks ago. I don't see how someone would label him as a small forward.

Great athlete, highly competitive but poor footskills imo. Looks like he played 80% mid about 20% as a genuine target forward not a small forward, because he is elite overhead.

Exactly…he couldn’t kick

Footy Stuff has Taj Hotton rounds 1-3 on his youtube channel I dove into a few weeks ago. I don't see how someone would label him as a small forward.

Great athlete, highly competitive but poor footskills imo. Looks like he played 80% mid about 20% as a genuine target forward not a small forward, because he is elite overhead.

Highlights I’ve seen didn’t encourage me..feels like a vibe pick, like Erasmus
Take your words for it. I don't want to get carried away with the picks because I still think we are a live chance to not have them come November.

This is a chunky one. In the first half it felt as though Gerreyn was involved in every play as he racked up over 20 disposals. He was simply too much for East Fremantle to handle, too big, too strong and too skillful. After the last two weeks of dominating play it really feels as though Kayle has out grown the Colts competition. Time for a call up to the senior squad!

He does have Young lite levels of kicking ability, just not sure he has that inside game and toughness Young had at the same time. I rated Young #1 in his draft year, just looked elite at the time.

If you're actually after guys that finish with good skills, I still think Berry is that guy, he just kicks goals at all levels.
Get both

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is a chunky one. In the first half it felt as though Gerreyn was involved in every play as he racked up over 20 disposals. He was simply too much for East Fremantle to handle, too big, too strong and too skillful. After the last two weeks of dominating play it really feels as though Kayle has out grown the Colts competition. Time for a call up to the senior squad!

Son of Rocky - Chris ?

I've done some more research on this year's prospects. If we are going for best available we need to target Lalor. This kid is going to be a star. Otherwise I agree with Lindsay and Berry as they are more needs. I guess it's a good problem to have that we need to trade a first into next year for Warner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Gerreyn should of been too big and too strong....at 199cm and 99kg, outpointing your opposing ruck who is 190cm and 83kg should be a walk in the park.

Gerreyn used his size advantage well to get the ball but he could certainly use some better composure with it. Several times the commentary in that package point out he disposed of the ball horribly but it might work out and there were a lot of very poor kicks of the ball in his 30 touches.

It's probably not an area that's a common strength of your forward/ruck types but it has looked quite bad at times this season. He'll want to clean that up a bit more before draft day.

Is that not the very point I was making?
Would of thought dominating against similar height rucks in the colts would see the need for a senior promotion for sure.

SD Evan Smith @198cm, more then held his own v Gerreyn a few weeks back, as did Cl Riddle did v Gerreyn when their two sides met, ...until Gerreyn does that, can see him spending the rest of the year in the colts....definitely a talent though.

Huge game from Hamish here as he racks up an impressive 40 disposals to help his Claremont team get a hard fought victory against Swan Districts. Lets hope we get to see him challenge himself at senior WAFL level in the coming weeks.

Unfortunately, almost the entire 3rd quarter of the broadcast was lost due to technical difficulties, so we missed out on 20 mins of the commentator mixing up Davis and Angove, a true tragedy.

Gc can't be that stupid.

Ok, they probably are

When you think of Rioli it's that line breaking run and long kicks.

The last game he played Freo he averaged 6m gained per disposal. If Richmond can get basically two top ten picks for him then good for them but I think that assumption was made by a very Tiger eyed individual.

When you think of Rioli it's that line breaking run and long kicks.

The last game he played Freo he averaged 6m gained per disposal. If Richmond can get basically two top ten picks for him then good for them but I think that assumption was made by a very Tiger eyed individual.
Just like us getting pick 2 for Weller

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back