List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Suddenly from unranked last month he rised to rank 30 in Twomey's ranking. may rise up again. we may need at least Port pick 16 to get him? Because 16 may become 20 and Kai Lohmann was taken Pick 20 as well?
They took him one pick before Matt Johnson. Would have been fascinating to see if we’d have picked Kai Lohmann instead if he’d been still there at 21.

Gun small forwards have become so critical in the modern game.
All the good teams are chock full of them, along with damaging half forward flankers.
We need more than just Bolton. Our other options are grim by comparison to the top sides.
If we could find a way to draft hannabury and berry, plus get Bolton in, I would not be opposed to it.

For too long we have not paid respect to this crucial area of the ground in recruiting.

They took him one pick before Matt Johnson. Would have been fascinating to see if we’d have picked Kai Lohmann instead if he’d been still there at 21.
i read about Kai Lohmann in 2021 prior to draft as an X factor player. I thought we would take him at some point but Twomey selected him much lower. So I hoped we may get either him or any other X Factor player bit late in the draft if we are lucky. But Brisbane selected him early...

i read about Kai Lohmann in 2021 prior to draft as an X factor player. I thought we would take him at some point but Twomey selected him much lower. So I hoped we may get either him or any other X Factor player bit late in the draft if we are lucky. But Brisbane selected him early...
Even Kysaiah Picket was not in Twomey's Top 30 ranking in AUG SEP OCT when I checked. But he appeared at rank 30 in NOV.But Melbourne reached him at pick 12? As you said we should take Hannaford at any pick we have if we rate him.

Gun small forwards have become so critical in the modern game.
All the good teams are chock full of them, along with damaging half forward flankers.
We need more than just Bolton. Our other options are grim by comparison to the top sides.
If we could find a way to draft hannabury and berry, plus get Bolton in, I would not be opposed to it.

For too long we have not paid respect to this crucial area of the ground in recruiting.
Exactly, if Pickett is off the table this year then get Berry.

Even Kysaiah Picket was not in Twomey's Top 30 ranking in AUG SEP OCT when I checked. But he appeared at rank 30 in NOV.But Melbourne reached him at pick 12? As you said we should take Hannaford at any pick we have if we rate him.
Did you just quote yourself to agree?

Approve South Park GIF

The afl.com.au report of the grand final yesterday says Hannaford was the best player in the losing team. Everyone raves about Berry, but I suspect Hannaford might go past him. He has better speed, agility, explosiveness, aggression. He is also versatile, having been switched from defence, and yesterday he played midfield. My ideal draft haul is Hannaford and one of Davis/Hynes. We need medium forwards as much as small forwards.

Side rant ... Brisbane's rorting will continue this year. Ashcroft BOG with 27 and 3 goals. Marshall not far behind with 28 and 2 goals. They also have a potential top 10 academy pick next year. Absolute joke.

The afl.com.au report of the grand final yesterday says Hannaford was the best player in the losing team. Everyone raves about Berry, but I suspect Hannaford might go past him. He has better speed, agility, explosiveness, aggression. He is also versatile, having been switched from defence, and yesterday he played midfield. My ideal draft haul is Hannaford and one of Davis/Hynes. We need medium forwards as much as small forwards.

Side rant ... Brisbane's rorting will continue this year. Ashcroft BOG with 27 and 3 goals. Marshall not far behind with 28 and 2 goals. They also have a potential top 10 academy pick next year. Absolute joke.
No-one in the AFL media wants to talk about it but the difference between the Grand Finalists and the losing preliminary finalists is literally the academies.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Young Talent Time (Drafting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back