Training 2025 Pre-Season (no sighting of Joel Crocker …yet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably. I'm too old for that nonsense so I get them from Instagram like a sensible member of Gen-X. Her handle is @chloeevegan.

Yep she’s on TikTok and some of that fud looks great

If I’m on TikTok and Gen X then I’m non sensible?

Ha ha - you can tik all the toks you'd like... (I was mostly making fun of myself for avoiding the new shiny tech.)
I subbed to tick-tock just to watch Gasometer's dance videos. For a bloke his age he's got moves. Those hips don't lie.

Seems Harry isn't a fan of the end of season party trip thing.
He's obviously at a different level to most of the group with regards to professionalism, wonder how this goes down with his team mates?
Can see him latching on to Parker when he arrives to have a partner who can help him push this group.

He's obviously at a different level to most of the group with regards to professionalism, wonder how this goes down with his team mates?
Can see him latching on to Parker when he arrives to have a partner who can help him push this group.
He’s in Africa atm with his misso and fam

He was on the Bali trip with the boys prior to the bnf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like he’s working to me? They had him interviewed at the breakfast and this looked like a promo shoot. Seems like he’s just hard working and I’m sure will take some time off before they start back full time.

Feels a bit stalker'ish typing this, but pretty certain that Zane Duursma was on the same flight as I was to the Sunshine Coast today. Willem also there & I think 1 or both parents. No Xavier though.

Feels a bit stalker'ish typing this, but pretty certain that Zane Duursma was on the same flight as I was to the Sunshine Coast today. Willem also there & I think 1 or both parents. No Xavier though.
Did he have a North scarf on? Cos if not...

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2025 Pre-Season (no sighting of Joel Crocker …yet)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back