AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! 🤙 - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

d3e87ea64e008987e645234e89dad207.jpg

Lol Oh c'mon.. way to just improve on my meme. If that thing racks up the likes I'll be fuming.
I won't like yours because you said "his" instead of "he's"

Remember after Heppell's first year all the Richmond supporters were saying Conca over Heppell because he was a pure midfielder. Now Heppell is gun goal kicking mid and Conca is getting cheap touches off the HBF

What did everyone think of Heppell's game yesterday? Personally, I thought he stuffed around with the ball too much and gave some shocking handballs. Had a look in the paper today and I was surprised to see him named best for us, thought Watson, Goddard, Kelly had him covered. Was even more surprised to see his disposal efficiency was 53%, expected it to be lower. Now, it's a small blip on the radar as he is generally very consistent and reliable with disposal, but I thought despite clocking 30 touches, he was pretty poor yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did everyone think of Heppell's game yesterday? Personally, I thought he stuffed around with the ball too much and gave some shocking handballs. Had a look in the paper today and I was surprised to see him named best for us, thought Watson, Goddard, Kelly had him covered. Was even more surprised to see his disposal efficiency was 53%, expected it to be lower. Now, it's a small blip on the radar as he is generally very consistent and reliable with disposal, but I thought despite clocking 30 touches, he was pretty poor yesterday.

I agree his decision making and execution was off but I thought he made up for it with endeavour and output. But yeah I wanted to shake him and tell him to stop handballing it.

Worked bloody hard but probably made more errors than anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rainfall looked torrential at times. Nobody should be attempting to use stats from this game as evidence of anything other than we played a shit game of wet weather footy.

And that Essendon generally play shit in the rain.

The rainfall looked torrential at times. Nobody should be attempting to use stats from this game as evidence of anything other than we played a shit game of wet weather footy.

He was at the forefront of why we played shit wet weather footy, kept going sideways and backwards

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell - Goodnight, sweet prince. What a legend! 🤙 - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back